Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Aurora Feint

• 07-11-2008 | 05:29 PM
  • Philbert Posts: 85
  • Wow for a free game this is pretty cool! Like a cross between bejeweled and a fantasy RPG. It did make my phone quite hot when playing though and it crashed a few times, but then picked up right where it left off.
  • 07-11-2008 | 06:58 PM
  • iGotTheRiteTemp's Avatar iGotTheRiteTemp Posts: 206
  • Yeah have been addicted to this game all day, who would have thought such a fun game to be free? Big up to the developer.
  • 07-11-2008 | 08:44 PM
  • nate94gt Posts: 70
  • i cant get it to download, says its no longer available. I'll try later
  • 07-11-2008 | 08:55 PM
  • Rosbaughcr Posts: 134
  • Quote de nate94gt
    i cant get it to download, says its no longer available. I'll try later
    Just keep downloading it and it'll work eventually. I've been getting this error with every app.
  • 07-11-2008 | 08:59 PM
  • Random tip in case anyone hadn't figured it out: You can only move pieces sideways, but if you turn your phone on it's side now up/down becomes sideways. Though this also rotates the gravity so it adds a little strategy.

Last edited by Philbert; 07-11-2008 at 11:41 PM.
  • 07-11-2008 | 11:32 PM
  • kcrmson Posts: 72
  • So far I've played this game more than any unofficial or official third party app (more so than CBNK, Monkeyball drove me nuts). I had a couple crashing issues as well but resumed as a previous poster's did. Rockin' free game.
  • 07-12-2008 | 11:44 AM
  • what is the purpose of leveling up? I dont know what im leveling up for
  • 07-12-2008 | 01:31 PM
  • Well for one thing the game gets more challenging. Also that's how you get "money" for buying things in the shop. I'm not positive but there seems to be something like if you get more of certain combinations of materials like fire and earth for example, then somehow that enables certain spells to be made... Or something.

I managed to catch a screenshot just as an explosion was happening:
    Attached Thumbnails

• 07-12-2008 | 05:40 PM
  • Quote de Philbert
    Well for one thing the game gets more challenging. Also that's how you get "money" for buying things in the shop. I'm not positive but there seems to be something like if you get more of certain combinations of materials like fire and earth for example, then somehow that enables certain spells to be made... Or something.

I managed to catch a screenshot just as an explosion was happening:
    im checking my stats now in the inventory.....
    Category 5, level 3. Whatever that means.
    i have 2 strength gloves, an allura amulet, warp boots, super strength glove, and a patience pendant..
    i have learned Eastern Breeze
    I have a Doom Glove weaapon
    how the heck do you use this crap?
  • 07-12-2008 | 11:37 PM
  • during the Smith rounds it looks liek you can add tools to use during the puzzle part. I don't have any tools yet for some reason, but I have accidentally double tapped in the puzzle a few times and it popped up an error, something like "you don't have any tools assigned". BTW here's a great review:
    First Look at Aurora Feint: The Beginning | Touch Arcade

Edit: Just found the official forum:
    http://aurorafeint.proboards100.com/

Last edited by Philbert; 07-13-2008 at 12:23 AM.
  • 07-13-2008 | 01:05 PM
  • born2rot Posts: 6
  • Looks like all the items and things that you can make to equip and help out in the game are bugged at the moment. They're trying to get an update put through to fix this, at least thats what it says in their forums. Still very fun and addictive game!
Return to Top