HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Discussion regarding Native iPhone and iPod Touch apps.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 07:43 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: iphone 8gb 1.1.2 OTB (was a referb)running 1.1.4 Pwned
Operating System: Mac OsX 10.5.1
Ushow by drunkbass

was it ever/ will it ever be released???? any news on it??
Old 06-05-2008, 08:01 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: PWNed iPhone 1.1.4. Jailbroken and Unlocked
Operating System: Leopard on Macbook and Vista Ultimate on PC

thats what im thinking as well... but i still have faith.

PS.. please dont turn this thread into another b**ching session...
Old 06-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Green Apple

Send a message via Yahoo to nasty801

I Dont Think It Will Be Released Probablly A Scam But I Like "iphone Video Recoorder" Anyway
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:17 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

You should not degrade the developer with this kind of crap. Don't be so selfish as he has his own personal life.
Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
GPRS - Yes
YouTube - Yes
Old 06-06-2008, 02:41 AM
iPhoneaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasty801 View Post
I Dont Think It Will Be Released Probablly A Scam But I Like "iphone Video Recoorder" Anyway
What did I say about playing nice... lol.

I hope he hasnt abandoned the project, as there are some who still want to have a free video recorder.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:43 AM

Here we go again
Old 06-06-2008, 09:25 AM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.2 Jailbroken
Operating System: windows xp

we needa stop asking about it, it builds his ego higher then it can deliver

jus let him finish it, let him release it. he doesn't like when we ask about it anyway. calls everyone idiots for expressing opinions on an undelivered app with more hype then batman the movie
Old 06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3
Operating System: Mac OS 10.5.2

Well drunknbass is in for a rude awakening, if Steve Jobs unveils 'video recording' for the 3G iPhone. He will have wasted all the time, all that whining about which is the 'first' iPhone recorder app, all those childish attacks against [Layton Duncan] PolarBearFarm, all that $/time spent on ushow.com, and all that hype - it will be wasted.

I hope Steve Jobs does unveil video recording/conferencing, so that we don't need to rely on these noble efforts, but half-working apps that record at 15fps.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:38 PM
iPhoneaholic

Dont listen to them...
Old 06-06-2008, 01:53 PM

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 Jailbroken + Unlocked
Operating System: Windows Xp SP2
Send a message via AIM to iChopPryde Send a message via MSN to iChopPryde Send a message via Yahoo to iChopPryde
Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
Well drunknbass is in for a rude awakening, if Steve Jobs unveils 'video recording' for the 3G iPhone. He will have wasted all the time, all that whining about which is the 'first' iPhone recorder app, all those childish attacks against [Layton Duncan] PolarBearFarm, all that $/time spent on ushow.com, and all that hype - it will be wasted.

I hope Steve Jobs does unveil video recording/conferencing, so that we don't need to rely on these noble efforts, but half-working apps that record at 15fps.
I totally agree but personally I forgot all about ushow till right now I have iphone video recorder (hacked) and it runs amazing imo quality and speed is great I love using it and you can directly upload to youtube or email which is also great would hope to see facebook added soon and id be set. If you want to see an example check out this video of me driving to Toronto

YouTube - On our way to TDot
Old 06-06-2008, 02:25 PM
the kanye west of programming

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post

rude awakening?? i started working on this as a project because it intrested me..
my childish attacks on layton duncan?? really? oh yea.. some people have a skewed way at looking at right and wrong. i was childish for getting mad at what he did? it could have been alot worse.. trust me. i was planning on paying him a visit at macworld.. so me calling him a thief scumbag pos was me being the better person.. but thats old news..

this app just like everything else just hobbies for me and i do them to gain knowledge and become a better programmer. which is why i have a handful of apps i dont release because by the time i finish them i have already succeeded to myself and learned the things i set out to learn.

so when people bash me it really makes no difference to me, if i release an app or dont it makes no difference to me because i didnt start workign on them to be E-Cool or E-popular.

www.monsterandfriends.com The iPhone Developers Resource!
Old 06-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3
Operating System: Mac OS 10.5.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
I totally agree but personally I forgot all about ushow till right now I have iphone video recorder (hacked) and it runs amazing imo quality
In my opinion, that quality is pretty bad. I mean, relatively, I was told by a tech guy at Apple that video recording wouldn't even be possible on iPhone 1.0. So, it's amazing that they've made these decent apps. However, it's too bad of quality to be posting good video to Facebook/YouTube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
rude awakening?? i started working on this as a project because it intrested me..
my childish attacks on layton duncan?? really? oh yea.. some people have a skewed way at looking at right and wrong. i was childish for getting mad at what he did? it could have been alot worse.. trust me. i was planning on paying him a visit at macworld.. so me calling him a thief scumbag pos was me being the better person.. but thats old news..

this app just like everything else just hobbies for me and i do them to gain knowledge and become a better programmer. which is why i have a handful of apps i dont release because by the time i finish them i have already succeeded to myself and learned the things i set out to learn.

so when people bash me it really makes no difference to me, if i release an app or dont it makes no difference to me because i didnt start workign on them to be E-Cool or E-popular.
You're right, actually. My comment was harsh and uncalled for... It's developers like you that make my experience on the iPhone a lot better, and you use your hobby to give us free apps. I can't argue with that, and it's appreciated.

PLUS, even if the 3G iPhone has video recording, I'm sure we'll need a 3rd party app like yours to give it added functionality like direct uploading to YouTube, FB, etc. So, keep working on it, see what happens Monday, and come out with a great app, and I'll be the first to donate. Thanks dbass.

Last edited by iamse7en : 06-06-2008 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2008, 05:02 PM
iPhoneaholic

PLUS, even if the 3G iPhone has video recording, I'm sure we'll need a 3rd party app like yours to give it added functionality like direct uploading to YouTube, FB, etc. So, keep working on it, see what happens Monday, and come out with a great app, and I'll be the first to donate. Thanks dbass.[/quote]

Ditto to that

Keep working on it.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:17 PM

Sigh...

Don't feed the troll(s).
Old 06-06-2008, 08:31 PM
the kanye west of programming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x999x View Post
Sigh...

Don't feed the troll(s).

www.monsterandfriends.com The iPhone Developers Resource!

Last edited by drunknbass : 06-06-2008 at 08:34 PM.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion