HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Free 3G iPhone Contest!
Unlocked Cell Phones

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi | Work Opportunities at MMi - updated 6/29/08

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

3G iPhone Local Launch Parties | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | Win Free 3G iPhones!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Green Apple

iCall - Will be a VOIP iPhone App in AppStore

Check out - iCall - iCall - Free iPhone VoIP Watch the Video. Steve says, VIOP Apps will be allowed on AppStore. iCall is working towards that.

Right now you can download to your computer.. Windows 2000 - XP and Vista. Mac coming soon.

Its Free. make calls from your computer anywhere US and Canada.

Make your first call. You will get invite for iCall Pro free. You will get a new phone number.....you will recieve calls on your computer...you can forward calls to your iPhone number..

Want to make International Calls... Go to iCall web site and go to your new account. Enter Credit card details and add some money to your account. Cheap like 1 cent a min to UK. Check international rates page.

I know you can talk on MSN messenger and Google Talk. But this calls from your computer to a Phone not their computer.

Whats great about the iPhone iCall App is that when you recieve a regular phone call you can switch to WiFi on the call on the fly.

Check it out. Chris

Last edited by chriscoyne; 07-01-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Spelling as normal for me. Haha
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:14 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

This looks to much like a spam advert. lolz.
But yeah I know about iCall and I'm looking forward to using it on my iPhone later when FW2.0 is released.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches