HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Accessory Review Reviews on and questions about iPhone accessories. If you've got an accessory, or have seen one, let us know how it works!

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win
View Poll Results: Which is better and worth the cash?
Switcheasy Case for iPhone 22 35.48%
Incase Case for iPhone 40 64.52%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3 Jailbroken/AnySim (1.1.1 BL3.9 OTB)
Operating System: Windows XP...hopefully OSX Leopard soon....

You can also order them from the Apple Store or buy directly from an Apple store (if you are in the US). I unfortunately will have to wait until I go to the states to buy it...grrrrr
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 Jailbrok:)n
Operating System: OS X 10.5.2

I have broken two switch easy capsules and two of ther clips!!! Since then I have went to the incase slider product. The incase product is good but I wish I didn't have to go out and buy a holster and screen protector.
That easily added an $35 additional cost to the package.
Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

What holster/clip do you have to works with the incase slider? I tried the switcheasy capsule holster, but it is a loose fit.
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 Jailbrok:)n
Operating System: OS X 10.5.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
What holster/clip do you have to works with the incase slider? I tried the switcheasy capsule holster, but it is a loose fit.
LOL I tried the switcheasy holster and it worked ok for me a short while until the clip broke again. It was lose and made a clicking sound when walking a little bit faster. Then I purchase a generic pouch from the one of those little wireless places in the mall. This combo with the Antiglare screens works great for me.
Old Today, 12:59 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I just got the incase slider in the mail yesterday. I had to try it since everyone made it seem like it was the best thing since fruit punch, but really its not ALL that. Its pretty bulky compared to the Skin from Decalgirl I had and it looks worse, but I guess I will just keep it for the little protection it does have. Compared to other cases it does look pretty nice though. I give it an 8/10

I still haven't tried out the switcheasy case so I can't really say anything about it yet.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review