Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

things that you found that someone left behind?

• Today | 12:15 AM
  • pacmac's Avatar pacmac Posts: 182
  • ok today i found a nokia E71 at the park..woo hoo..
    i called the owner and she was very happy so she decide to come and pick it up at starbucks and she offer me 50$ i said no thanks just doing whats right that belongs to you..but i did take the offer for some starbucks
    so we talked for a while and she saw my iphone and fell in love..im not sure if it was the iphone or me but now she wants a iphone thats all pimped out like mine and she asked me were or how i do that and i said MMI..ect ect..made a new iGirlfriend today

also found like 5 to 20 bucks sometimes.. those i keep
    but if its something i find that has the persons info on it i return it a.s.a.p

so what have you found that people left behind ?
    phones,money,rings,wallets, cameras, ect.....anything
    honestly what did you do with it? keep it return it ?
  • Today | 12:18 AM
  • AKA_Ben's Avatar AKA_Ben Posts: 178
  • I found a guy's cellular before in the seat cushion of a chair at the local coffee shop. Someone called it and I felt it - he worked at the El Pollo Loco across the street -free burrito!!
  • Today | 12:41 AM
  • pncntigger Posts: 298
  • Found a 50 on the ground at a car show. People were walking over it for like 3 mins before I finally decided to go pick it up.

I've found phones left behind. I usually call a number on the phone or call the cell provider to see if they can get a hold of the owner so I can send it back to them.
  • Today | 12:54 AM
  • movalwebmaster's Avatar movalwebmaster Posts: 182
  • i once found $101.00 in a wallet which was in an alley when i was on my way to school, i was only 14 and didnt know an better so i took it and spent it on, well you know, CANDY =]

only thing i regret is not spending it more wisely, lol
Return to Top