• Password

How much is your bill?

• Today | 11:52 AM
  • dmighty Posts: 97
  • I am curious to know what others are paying for their telephone bill
    Please leave your plan details, cost and provider

Thanks

I am with At&t and have both a 2G and 3G iphone on a shared minute plan
    Sharing 1400 minutes with unlimited data and text messaging on both phones for 169.00 P/M. AT&T doesnt have a shared data plan or text messaging option so each phone is billed 30 dollars or so for the unlimited data and text. I know some companies offers both as shared for much less than the $60 im currently paying.
  • Today | 11:59 AM
  • energiesource Posts: 14
  • im paying like...$80 a month
    no unlimited texts and a 6gb data plan
    the joys of rogers.
  • Today | 12:15 PM
  • waldog Posts: 24
  • I pay a total of $101 month for my iPhone and my wifes BB Pearl both have internet, unlimited text/pic/any msg, mobile to mobile, 1000 minutes. T-Mobile.
  • Today | 12:23 PM
  • kanaya Posts: 41
  • i pay $73 dollar on t-mobile 600 minues and 1000 text messagez, i got the tzones hacked
  • Today | 12:26 PM
  • Piazza331 Posts: 66
  • I pay $40 for mine.

My mom has 1000 minutes a month, and never uses them. She texts a lot, and has unlimited. So I just did a 9.99 a month add a line, and pay the 30 bucks for the data. Her texts carry over to me as well.
  • Today | 01:43 PM
  • dmighty Posts: 97
  • Quote de waldog
    I pay a total of $101 month for my iPhone and my wifes BB Pearl both have internet, unlimited text/pic/any msg, mobile to mobile, 1000 minutes. T-Mobile.
    Quote de kanaya
    i pay $73 dollar on t-mobile 600 minues and 1000 text messagez, i got the tzones hacked
    I assume you guys have the 2G phones.

Waldog.. Thats a pretty good price for both phones and even if your wife had a 2G iphone your price wouldnt change huh? you also have the t-mobile tzone hack?

Quote de Piazza331
    I pay $40 for mine.

My mom has 1000 minutes a month, and never uses them. She texts a lot, and has unlimited. So I just did a 9.99 a month add a line, and pay the 30 bucks for the data. Her texts carry over to me as well.
    What provider?

Last edited by dmighty; Today at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Return to Top