Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Downgrading from 2.0 to 1.1.4

• 07-16-2008 | 11:17 PM
  • ohbrian Posts: 3
  • i did everything in the steps but i didnt get the error msg???
    i got it last night but i tried it again and i dont see the error msg

EDIT: nevermind i got it now
    thankssssss a bunch!

Last edited by ohbrian; 07-16-2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: fixed
  • 07-17-2008 | 12:10 PM
  • MOEPLO Posts: 20
  • i have the "old iPhone" and the 3g... im pretty advanced in all this and already upgraded to 2.0 and downgraded back to unlocked on my old one for fun and it came to me that i really dont care about the actual 3g internet speed and the app store for now so i wanted to know if one one the moderators can answer this for me... can i downgrade my 3g with all the same steps and maybe a few lil extras here in there and get it to 114 unlocked will it work on my 3g?
  • 07-17-2008 | 05:45 PM
  • noreds Posts: 12
  • if your pretty advanced in all this care to lend a hand to the people who cant get their phones downgraded again
  • 07-19-2008 | 07:43 AM
  • arepdoubleu Posts: 4
  • Can't mount the image on my mac w/o a password. Does one exist or do I need to decrypt the file to mount it? What is the best way to manage that? Or, is there a decrypted file out there that someone could send me?
  • 07-20-2008 | 05:17 AM
  • jrdan24 Posts: 155
  • I successfully downgraded my phone back to 1.1.4. A couple problems though. when I erased the baseband and went back in itunes it told me that there was no sim or an unsupported sim in my phone. Im on att. to get around this i just turned off the phone and put it in dfu mode. So eveerything was fine. It restored to 1.1.4. Now after i installed a couple things from installer, after powering my phone off now it comes on but just stays at the apple logo. Ive tried hard resets but no luck.It just stays at the apple logo. I dont know what to do. another thing after the baseband erase it had a message on the phone before i restored it. The message said phone needs repair cant make or receive calls. Please any feedback cause I can no longer install things from installer without my phone being stuck at the apple logo after i turn it off and on. Thank you

Last edited by jrdan24; 07-20-2008 at 05:21 AM.
  • 07-20-2008 | 12:08 PM
  • tyronesiphoneaccount Posts: 1
  • is anyone else having problems using Kiphone...this is day 6 for me attempting to properly restore my phone (i.e. downgrade baseband form 04.05.01g to 04.04.01g)????????????????????????????? any help would definitely be appreciated...please reply to this or tyronesiphoneaccount@gmail.com...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Return to Top