Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Camera says memory is full . . . just jailbroken so whats up?

• 08-14-2008 | 04:31 PM
  • siggy_freud Posts: 1
  • Hello all. A few days ago I unlocked and jailbroke my iphone without and hiccups. I have been enjoying it and loading on a few aftermarket programs. Now though, when I go into my camera it says my memory is full and to delete pictures. I only have 6 pictures on my camera roll. Any ideas on what to do? According to Itunes, I have 2.2gigs of free space.

Update: So I went through the process again of jailbreaking and increased the size of the partition a few hundred MB just incase. It still says memory is full despite what BossTool and Itunes says. I am not really sure what is going on here but its getting annoying. The camera roll is empty yet it keeps saying to delete photos to free up space.

PS: Camera worked fine for the first few days after the Jailbreak.

Any thoughts guys? Thanks!

Please if anyone has any suggestions. I've tried SSH'ing into the phone and the media root file is clear so I know there is nothing in it. Now when I go to it, it gives me the same error, then pops up asking if the camera can use my current location. Whether I allow or not, it changes nothing.

Last edited by siggy_freud; 08-14-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Return to Top