Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Share your iPod music with friends

• 07-18-2008 | 04:40 AM
  • decrepitude Posts: 3
  • Sharing what you love with others is a cheerful thing. For quite some time I hoped for a way to share my iPod music with friends. But as everyone knows, transferring our music from iPod to computer or other’s iPod seems to be an impossible mission.
    Once I saw a thread talking about the same question, someone even asked how to use iPhone as a storage device. The concept was a good one, so I searched for a program that would do it all for me. Then I came across a program – iPod Rip. Besides backup your iPod music to computer, it can even be installed onto your iPod. Amazing! In that way, I just take my iPod anywhere, and run this program on any computer, and share my music with anyone. It could be a magic thing.
    Okay, there are a few things you need to know:
    This iPod Rip works with any iPod, and even iPhone. But you can’t install this iPod management software onto your iPhone. Because, we all know that iPhone can’t be opened with Windows Explore directly.
    You need to install and run iTunes first, or else this program may not recognize your iPod or iPhone.
    The installation is pretty easy. Just click “Tools -> Install on iPod”, and the program will do the rest for you. After installation, just open iPod, then locate and start the iPod Rip.
    Here, I’d like to tell you that there are two ways to share your iPod music and movies with your friends or family.
    1. Export your music and movies to their computer. Adding these files to iTunes library is also feasible, but not much flexible. Afterwards they just import these music and movies to their iPod, iPhone, or other digital players whatever, at any time if they like.

2. Connect another iPod or iPhone, and just drag your music from this iPod to another iPod. As Xilisoft website said, this program can support at most 26 iPods and 1 iPhone at one time. And of course, I have no way to try. But it’s really very useful.

By the way, I found that this iPod manager has a way to open iPhone to make it act as a portable disk. Really good news to the guys longing for this, isn’t it?
    Last Note: While I was writing this we successfully transferred all my songs from my iPod to her laptop and her iPhone. And of course, all her songs and videos I love were transferred to my iPod! Isn’t it fun?
  • 07-22-2008 | 12:51 AM
  • iPaul0 Posts: 3
  • Hi,man! Thanks for sharing!
Return to Top