Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Ipod Problem

• Today | 11:03 AM
  • tanmaykwal Posts: 3
  • hey ppl,
    i am on 2.0.2 n m having a wierd problem here...my ipod app shows no songs even wen d songs hv been synced2d fone thru itunes..n they r der on d phone..Hard resetting(sleep+home button) or reseting d settings dusnt help m here..i even tried desyncing all d apps n then syncing em bak,..bt dt dusnt help m either...i have restored mah fone atleast 10 tyms in d past one mnth..d app works fyn for a few days n den d prob occurs again..ppl plz help m here wid dis..as m now really tired of it!!
  • Today | 11:16 AM
  • marys25's Avatar marys25 Posts: 64
  • although I don't understand half of what you said.. but I'm guessing your getting a no content problem..and at the moment their isn't any real permanent solution to this...what I've had to do is de-sync all my apps, reboot phone, and then you will see that the songs will appear again. and then re-sync your apps to your device. I've already had to do this processes twice and it's worked..but really there isn't any permanent solution to this problem yet.
  • Today | 11:41 AM
  • Quote de marys25
    although I don't understand half of what you said.. but I'm guessing your getting a no content problem..and at the moment their isn't any real permanent solution to this...what I've had to do is de-sync all my apps, reboot phone, and then you will see that the songs will appear again. and then re-sync your apps to your device. I've already had to do this processes twice and it's worked..but really there isn't any permanent solution to this problem yet.
    i tried desyncing n rebooting m fone..it dusnt help..
  • Today | 11:49 AM
  • have you downloaded any cracked app on installer??...this could be a reason too
  • Today | 12:27 PM
  • i du hv many cracked apps..but none frm installer!!
  • Today | 02:01 PM
  • yeah that could be the reason..I have some too, but not from installer..and I too get the no content bug on my ipod
  • Today | 02:48 PM
  • jabbawalkee Posts: 60
  • Quote de tanmaykwal
    hey ppl,
    i am on 2.0.2 n m having a wierd problem here...my ipod app shows no songs even wen d songs hv been synced2d fone thru itunes..n they r der on d phone..Hard resetting(sleep+home button) or reseting d settings dusnt help m here..i even tried desyncing all d apps n then syncing em bak,..bt dt dusnt help m either...i have restored mah fone atleast 10 tyms in d past one mnth..d app works fyn for a few days n den d prob occurs again..ppl plz help m here wid dis..as m now really tired of it!!
    First of all...please write in proper ENGLISH so everyone can understand it.
    Secondly, this thread is in the WRONG FORUM LOCATION. Move it.
    Thirdy, you are a doooouchebag.
Return to Top