Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

2 More Jailbreak 2.0 Videos - Cydia running great on 2.0

• 07-12-2008 | 09:50 PM
  • jealous soul Posts: 174
  • Quote de poetic_folly
    Apparently, not you.
    Not me at all...I've seen enough of their 'video proof.' I'd rather see real results instead of teasers....

Quote de paulhoffmann4086
    are you kidding? how can you not give a **** about that video?? those people are making it possible for us to jailbreak our phones on 2.0. and the video is showning us that it works. which means they will release it to us shortly.. so chill the **** out.

let them work their magic
    btw I am chill.... we've known they can break 2.0 since it was released in beta, so that's a moot point. they need to get around to releasing the software instead of releasing teasers...

Last edited by jealous soul; 07-12-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • 07-12-2008 | 09:55 PM
  • paulhoffmann4086 Posts: 16
  • Quote de jealous soul
    Not me at all...I've seen enough of their 'video proof.' I'd rather see real results instead of teasers....

btw I am chill.... we've known they can break 2.0 since it was released in beta, so that's a moot point. they need to get around to releasing the software instead of releasing teasers...
    ya thats true. it is about time they release this to us. but i would rather wait longer and have a jailbreak that wont mess up my phone and i have to wait another week or so to make sure it works perfect then i will.

and also they really need to pay more attention to windows users. pwnge will be on the mac for this jailbreak maybe and if thats the case i realllyyy! dont want to wait weeks just so they can make a windows version.. they should come out at the same time. and also i really think a simple ziphone jailbreak would be great )

btw i just got my 3G iphone today i waited at the store from 4am to 9am!

Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 04:59 PM.
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:00 PM
  • Iman07's Avatar Iman07 Posts: 231
  • man enough videos. we all know it works. i just want it now!! lol
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:04 PM
  • jealous soul Posts: 174
  • Quote de paulhoffmann4086
    ya thats true. it is about time they release this to us. but i would rather wait longer and have a jailbreak that wont **** up my phone and i have to wait another week or so to make sure it works perfect then i will.

and also they really need to pay more attention to windows users. pwnge will be on the mac for this jailbreak maybe and if thats the case i realllyyy! dont want to wait weeks just so they can make a windows version.. they should come out at the same time. and also i really think a simple ziphone jailbreak would be great )

btw i just got my 3G iphone today i waited at the store from 4am to 9am!
    i agree with you....but enough teasing

It me 6 hours to get mine yesterday, 5am-11am, and I love it so far....wish I could jailbreak though

and btw poetic_folly, didn't mean any disrespect to you. I've just grown tired of the 'dev team's' PR shenanigans....
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:05 PM
  • AKA_Ben's Avatar AKA_Ben Posts: 89
  • Dev Team FTW - I just hope Cydia is brought all the way up to snuff though.
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:16 PM
  • realism Posts: 14
  • I don't want to see videos I want to see a jailbreak released... Stop this publicity stunt already...

Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 04:59 PM.
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:33 PM
  • jmrober901 Posts: 2
  • Im so ready to jailbreak 2.0. Its killing me.
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:37 PM
  • jayc7176 Posts: 516
  • i think videos are good! - -If they develope it they can take their time releasing it. I would tell them to hurry up, but i don't think im those shoes. Thats something they give out for free, when people are willing to spend $100 to get it unlocked.

Let wait and get the stable version.
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:38 PM
  • Neppune77 Posts: 5
  • If dev team didn't keep us updated with videos, we would be complaining that they're not doing enough or that we're not hearing enough from them. They give us videos and we complain that its not enough and we just want the jailbreak. The 3G iphone just came out and we want the jailbreak available as soon as we unbox it. Relax a lil bit. They're helping us all out.
  • 07-12-2008 | 10:55 PM
  • poetic_folly's Avatar poetic_folly Posts: 7,404
  • Cydia IS up to snuff. It's been a more stable, rapid, supported package manager than Installer for a while now.

I foresee quite a rush of Cydia users pretty soon here.
  • 07-12-2008 | 11:11 PM
  • FramedTrash Posts: 9
  • hmmm could it be the reason the 2nd movie was filmed in a dark room due to o the fact that its running on a 3g iphone and they have the lights off so you dont notice the change diffrent buttons on the phone ??????
  • 07-12-2008 | 11:53 PM
  • justgimmemyiphone Posts: 4
  • i had a nice iphone tmobile and i love it more than anything but help please i restored my iphone after i dowloaded and had itunes 7.7 and now i cant unlock it anymore.....zphone wont work, ibricker wont work, and iliberty wont work either, mysettings are backed up on itunes 7.7 and i need help

please!!!!!!!!!! how do i unlock my iphone 1.1.4?????????
  • 07-13-2008 | 12:51 AM
  • FramedTrash Posts: 9
  • remove itunes
    reinstall the prevous version
    do a restore to 1.1.4
    then pwn the phone
  • 07-13-2008 | 01:01 AM
  • jazir Posts: 4
  • you guys are slow(lookin at you poetic_folly), iphonefreakz has had an article about installer v4 for a day now. it will have built in a way to detect your firmware version and therefore provide the correct version of the app among other things. its a BIG article and its gonna be feature packed. Edit Poseidon: Not appropriate.

Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 05:03 PM.
  • 07-13-2008 | 01:10 AM
  • zkyevolved Posts: 27
  • yay! So are a lot of apps working on 2.0? W00t!
Return to Top