HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Search Forums
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: iBlade
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 03:22 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 103
Posted By iBlade
With winscp you connect to your phone over your...

With winscp you connect to your phone over your wifi network. You can find winscp on the net, just google it to get the latest version. Never mind here is a link with a how to and download...
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 02:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 32
Posted By iBlade
Yeah sometimes they jump off your screen...

Yeah sometimes they jump off your screen too.......naa just joking :-)
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 02:45 PM
Posted By iBlade
You need either winscp on your pc, which is easy...

You need either winscp on your pc, which is easy to use and wireless or mobilefinder on your phone.
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 01:23 PM
Posted By iBlade
How did you install it. What did you use? In...

How did you install it. What did you use? In winscp for example right click on the folder and there you have to set permissions. I would recommend 0777.
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 12:38 PM
Posted By iBlade
Whaaaat no thank you click? Just kidding :-)...

Whaaaat no thank you click? Just kidding :-) Don't forget to set permissions, when you install manually.
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 12:27 PM
Views: 32
Posted By iBlade
Are you sure you're on 1.1.3? Because that...

Are you sure you're on 1.1.3? Because that feature is on that firmware. Are you tapping and holding your icon? After you do that it takes about 2 seconds for the icons to wiggle and shake.
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 12:20 PM
Posted By iBlade
You're welcome, skoopy. Hope it is working for...

You're welcome, skoopy. Hope it is working for you.
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Today, 03:03 AM
Replies: 284
Views: 21,194
Posted By iBlade
Yes it does, I just downloaded it. Signature...

Yes it does, I just downloaded it. Signature setting works fine, it puts an overlay of what you specify. Unfortunately portrait and landscape mode is still reversed. Plus you get an artifact of a...
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Today, 12:34 AM
Posted By iBlade
Yes there is a app out there called oneClick, I...

Yes there is a app out there called oneClick, I started a thread about it a while ago. Will try tp find it for you. It puts a soft home button on your screen, and you can move it anywhere you want...
Forum: 3rd Party Apps Requests Yesterday, 12:57 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 48
Posted By iBlade
It is called iLog, you can find it in installer.

It is called iLog, you can find it in installer.
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 173
Posted By iBlade
It helps also to turn application Launch off,...

It helps also to turn application Launch off, this way you can browse the applications folder, helpful to change permissions.
Forum: News Yesterday, 07:57 AM
Replies: 1,016
Views: 94,456
Posted By iBlade
Yes, you are right also, you do loose alot of the...

Yes, you are right also, you do loose alot of the video file. I would say you end up with only one third of the video, both sides are getting cut of.
Forum: File Mods Yesterday, 07:54 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 78
Posted By iBlade
There are keyboards that work in 1.1.3, 1.1.4...

There are keyboards that work in 1.1.3, 1.1.4 firmware. Just do a search here and you will find them.
Forum: News Yesterday, 07:40 AM
Posted By iBlade
I use ImToo iPhone video converter, and there you...

I use ImToo iPhone video converter, and there you can select pan and scan when encoding and if 320x480 resolution is selected I get full screen vids. Of course the source video file has to have at...
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Yesterday, 07:32 AM
Views: 224
Posted By iBlade
Yeah wireless webcam and wireless screenrecorder...

Yeah wireless webcam and wireless screenrecorder if the fps is high enough. But it does make a good spycam :-) If the person watched does not see the (tiny) iphone.
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Yesterday, 07:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 173
Posted By iBlade
Yes you can do everything with mobilefinder. Did...

Yes you can do everything with mobilefinder. Did you set the settings of mobilefinder accordingly? System file access and so on?
Forum: News Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Posted By iBlade
If only the aspect ratio would be right, but...

If only the aspect ratio would be right, but still good vwallpapers. Keep up the good work.
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Yesterday, 06:48 AM
Views: 224
Posted By iBlade
iScreenShot, Take screenshots wirelessly to your PC

Well just found this, it takes a screenshot wirelessly from your phone to your PC. I tried it and it does work, it even took a screenshot from the camera app meaning what the camera is seeing you can...
Forum: New Skins / Themes Launches Yesterday, 12:36 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 788
Posted By iBlade
Would love to download this , but I get...

Would love to download this , but I get this:
iBlade, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient...
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches 05-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,302
Posted By iBlade
Well people, vwallpaper works with skrewcommon...

Well people, vwallpaper works with skrewcommon 1.0 and itoday needs skrewcommon 1.2 but on the other hand vwallpaper does not work with skrewcommon 1.2. So till this is fixed you will have problems....
Forum: File Mods 05-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 112
Posted By iBlade
It is transparent, and you need an app to make...

It is transparent, and you need an app to make the stock png images from the phone viewable. It is called iPhoneFixpng.exe. Here is a link with...
Forum: File Mods 05-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 112
Posted By iBlade
Replace the png in the mobilemusicplayer.app...

Replace the png in the mobilemusicplayer.app located in the /Applications/MobileMusicPlayer.app with the one I uploaded and it will be fixed. I did this on all my firmware's. Enjoy
And all thanks...
Forum: Chit Chat 05-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 341
Posted By iBlade
Have you seen the unconfirmed pictures of the 2nd...

Have you seen the unconfirmed pictures of the 2nd gen. Somebody posted them here, and it looks like they have added a second camera to the front. Also stereo speakers as it seems. If not google for...
Forum: General iPhone Chat 05-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Views: 52
Posted By iBlade
Your welcome, glad I could help.

Your welcome, glad I could help.
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches 05-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 36,907
Posted By iBlade
Well, all I can say that it does work for me. I...

Well, all I can say that it does work for me. I have it installed on my 1.1.3 ziphoned with vwallpaper, kate, pysl, taskbar notifier, xlaunch, snapture and many more app's.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

ModMyMoto.com - ModMyGPhone.com - ModMyiFone.com - Managed Dedicated Servers by SingleHop - iPhone Wallpapers - Contact Us - Link to us - Archive - Privacy Statement - - Top