• 08-20-2008 | 04:44 PM
  • jetlorider Posts: 40
  • Quote de straightryder
    Thanks bro.... for the file. Cassey Morran looks HOT. lol
    anytime.....
  • 08-23-2008 | 01:03 AM
  • jzibit17 Posts: 5
  • any possibility you can re upload the jessica alba vwallpaper? PLZ x100

fyi i dont know if its just me but both iron man and the new batman u just uploaded dont work... maybe its just me? it says file not found

Last edited by jzibit17; 08-23-2008 at 01:29 AM.
  • 08-23-2008 | 05:21 PM
  • Quote de jzibit17
    any possibility you can re upload the jessica alba vwallpaper? PLZ x100

fyi i dont know if its just me but both iron man and the new batman u just uploaded dont work... maybe its just me? it says file not found
    I think its probably your network or something...because I can still download them fine. Anyone else hasn't said anything...so I'm pretty sure those links are still up and running. Whats your spec on you iphone and software? is the default vWallpaper you get when you first install the program still working? Another thing also...when you are copying and dragging them over through SSH...make sure your iphone isn't in the vwallpaper/vringtone selecting program. For some reason the vwallpapers dont seem to function well when you drag it while your iphone is in the vwallpaper selecting section program. Happens the most for vRingtones...but I haven't got a problem with vWallpapers. Maybe thats justs me...
  • 08-27-2008 | 04:09 AM
  • Boxerman1 Posts: 11
  • Would it be possible to get a simple fight club wallpaper please?

-Thank You
  • 08-27-2008 | 09:23 PM
  • famous9671 Posts: 5
  • yo thnx for the lindsey upload..can u tell me how to edit out sound and how to convert for vwallpaper ive read thru fourms but i needed it in lamens terms
  • 08-27-2008 | 09:34 PM
  • jabbawalkee Posts: 60
  • Can you make these with sound? Particularly the Jessica Alba one, the Lindsay strip, the Halo one, Iron Man, and the Dark Knight? Pleaaaase! Thanks man
  • 08-27-2008 | 09:40 PM
  • Quote de famous9671
    yo thnx for the lindsey upload..can u tell me how to edit out sound and how to convert for vwallpaper ive read thru fourms but i needed it in lamens terms
    are you using a specific program to make them? Im using Aimersoft for iphone. The program gives you the option to lower the audio. The program is pretty much self explanatory when you mess around with it.

and Jabbawalkee....sorry mate...I already deleted my source of media with the sound. Unless you are using them as a vRingtone, than yeah sound would be great. Most of the vwallpaper I made where slice scene in one so the audio wont match if you leave it on...unless you have another program where you can add in your own audio or a continuous 30 sec scene with audio

Last edited by jetlorider; 08-27-2008 at 09:44 PM.
  • 08-27-2008 | 09:59 PM
  • Well yeah i wanted to use them as both for vWallpaper and as vTones
  • 08-27-2008 | 10:06 PM
  • Quote de jabbawalkee
    Well yeah i wanted to use them as both for vWallpaper and as vTones
    well....most of them are cut scene merge in together so the audio wont match....but have you seen the vRingtone I made of the joker?

The Dark Knight - Joker vRingtone

yeah....so far the ones with sound I'll stick'em into the vRingtone forum section.

Last edited by jetlorider; 08-27-2008 at 10:09 PM.
  • 08-27-2008 | 10:11 PM
  • Which ones of these have sound? Any? I particularly love the lohan one! HA!
  • 08-27-2008 | 10:16 PM
  • Quote de jabbawalkee
    Which ones of these have sound? Any? I particularly love the lohan one! HA!
    none of them has sound...cuz it wont match....it will sound weird. vRingtone are a 30 sec or more continious cut....vwallpaper are slice scene into one so the sound is off and it wont sound good for a vringtone.

most of the HD video I got for some reason the audio doesnt come out as loud... so It wouldnt make a good ringtone.

did you miss this one I posted up in the vringtone forum? of Halo 3

Halo 3 Trailer HD with Director - Big Cities soundtrack

Last edited by jetlorider; 08-27-2008 at 10:43 PM.
  • 09-01-2008 | 05:54 PM
  • Boxerman1 Posts: 11
  • Fight Club Wallpaper please?
Return to Top