Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Your Repository

• 03-09-2008 | 10:48 AM
  • jeppeb's Avatar jeppeb Posts: 10
  • With the new service Your Repository, you can create your ver own repository. With only the apps you need.

No more looking for an application in a list with hundreds of other applications. The application you are looking for is just a search away.
    No more hours waiting for Installer to refresh, it's done in a few secs.
    You don't have to add a repository just because you want one application from it!
    Over 1600 applications from over 160 repositories, all at your fingertips.
    The address is http://iphone.acrb.nl or http://repository.acrb.nl
    When you've registered you should add http://iphone.acrb.nl/username to your Installer.

Any questions or problems can be posted here or mailed to iphone@jeppeb.nl

Jeppe
  • 03-10-2008 | 03:41 PM
  • mfleigle's Avatar mfleigle Posts: 202
  • umm I already use iappcat, but thanks anyway
  • 03-14-2008 | 04:06 PM
  • I've added a new function to Your Repository today:
    It's now possible to install the application you want without going to the YR site.

Let's say you want to install iPhysics. You just add to your sources: http://iphone.acrb.nl/iphy (you're of course too lazy to type iphysics )
    And there you go, in the repository you've just added you'll find all applications with 'iphy' in their name.
    This function is made for thos who just quikly want to install that one application they are looking for.

(Note that this is just an extra function, all the other functions will just be the same as before)
    (Btw i've also added the option to get all your apps in one category, after you registered)
  • 03-14-2008 | 09:21 PM
  • techgirl's Avatar techgirl Posts: 167
  • Great program! Thanks
  • 03-14-2008 | 10:49 PM
  • Chase817's Avatar Chase817 Posts: 546
  • this great!!! i used to use touch toolset, but this is way cooler!
  • 03-15-2008 | 11:05 AM
  • techgirl's Avatar techgirl Posts: 167
  • Jeppeb - Can't seem to find the category on installer with my repo. Could it be titled something else?
  • 03-26-2008 | 12:23 PM
  • luqven's Avatar luqven Posts: 230
  • maybe your typed in your source wrong. But, is there a way to ad a whole source, not just some of the apps in it, so that when i refresh it has any new apps that source has posted?
  • 03-26-2008 | 01:42 PM
  • @luqven: That's a good idea! I'm going busy with that now.
    @techgirl: Sorry, didn't read your post, just getting a "new message" mail today... Anyway, still having problems with your source? (I assume you've checked the 'I want all my apps in one category' checkbox? Otherwise the apps will show up in their original categories)

Done, you can now add all apps from one repository with one click.
    Those apps will be updated automatically: it's the whole repository which you add to your repo, not only the apps of it.

Again, thanks for the idea, luqven!

Last edited by jeppeb; 03-26-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • 04-03-2008 | 11:16 PM
  • evolutionarymc's Avatar evolutionarymc Posts: 153
  • Sounds cool, but can I upload my own themes to it.
  • 04-03-2008 | 11:27 PM
  • Chase817's Avatar Chase817 Posts: 546
  • the only prob. is that sometimes my iphone crashes(to the homescreen) when on the page
  • 04-08-2008 | 08:08 PM
  • casavoky Posts: 7
  • Sounds cool
  • 04-08-2008 | 08:22 PM
  • Yo jepp did you answer my question and I missed it? Been busy or just spamming?
  • 04-09-2008 | 01:04 AM
  • I'm thinking of an update very soon with which you can upload your own themes and/or applications.
    I'm very busy with that, maybe i can release it as early as this week.
  • 04-09-2008 | 11:07 AM
  • That will have me interested in trying it. I want to be able to put together a folder that I can give private access to.
Return to Top