Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Please help-anyone experienced

• 07-21-2008 | 10:14 PM
  • Derrick801 Posts: 4
  • I have a unlocked, jailbroken 8GB Iphone by ZiPhone, it is a 1.1.4. Just last night, i did a system reset, because the iPhone was locking my wallpaper so i couldnt change it. Now everytime i hook up the iPhone to my PC or just turn on the iPhone without it being plugged into anything-it just sits there with a picture of a USB cable pointing to iTunes logo. I tried restore on iTunes and got no where-it finished restoring and then just sitts there with the same picture on the iPhone and has a slide bar that reads "slide for emergecy"-in different languages. iTunes then reads something about the sim card that is currently in the phone is not supported by iTunes, obviously-it is T-Mobile. I've tried holding down shift while clicking restore on iTunes and got the error message "The 'iPhone' could not be restored because an unknown error has occurred (20)" -I think this means it is working with 2 different versions of iTunes or something, but i tried installing iTunes 7.5, but then i get the error that reads "The file 'iTunesLibrary.itl' cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes." -This is confusing me so badly! and i cant seem to do anything about it.
    I tried the "do it all" button on ZiPhone when I restored on iTunes again and it never finishes, just sitts there on the same step.
    Is my iPhone Bricked?-can i sell it to someone that has AT&T, if it is bricked?
Return to Top