View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 04:57 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16GB OTB 1.1.3 -> 1.1.4 j/a/u
Operating System: Windows Vista Home
Send a message via Skype? to gavko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
Personally, I am a techless, iPod Touch, jailbreaking noob. This has been somewhat of a challenge for me but I have a semi-functioning VistaPerfection.

Did you say sidebar? I think I missed that one. Let's keep this simple-stupid for those like me
by sidebar he means different style of icons for the sidebar part of wallpaper which means clock, weather, calendar and notes. it looks like "windows gadgets sidebar"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emir S. View Post
Instead of using that trick to create a desktop style layout, I'd suggest you look into blank.app as it would provide you with a semi permanent sollution.
Currently, anything added to springboard will mess up the layout.

Other then that, it looks great. Superb job
not really as long as you dont hold down the icon. if you just move new added app to some of your categories combined with poof app it will stay the way you set it up first time. and honestly it takes two minutes to get it back the way it supose to be even if you wiggle the icons by mistake or if you wanna change the location of any app on front page. btw. second and other pages of apps you can move however you want without messing out the layout of first page which is cool

Last edited by gavko : 05-16-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:
mgmm1 (05-16-2008)