View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 12:58 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroken View Post
Is there a specific guide of how to install this?
I have Installer on my iphone, but I have no idea of how I should install this???

I usually just add a source in my Installer, and then install the applications. How does this work?
And when the new version is released (3.0), is it possible to upgrade the 2.0 version? If I install this 2.0 version, can I then wait for the next update and then upgrade it without any problems?

Could someone make a guide of how to do this? And what applications do you need? Someone mentioned Summerboard and that stuff...??

I really want this Vista Theme (it looks freakin' awesome!)!
But I wanna make sure I don't do anything wrong...

So please... a guide! And when will we see the new version?
Ok i'll be releasing a "Lite" Version of VistaPerfection 2.0 Later on tonight. I have been getting emails from alot of people complaining that the theme is too difficult to install. So the light version will contain the theme itself and nothing else. No sidebar,sounds,sliders, ect.. It will just be the regular theme and will be installer ready. I'm tryna to make this theme as easy as possible for the average noob. On another note, VistaPerfection 3.0 will be available may 21st. This will contain acouple of surprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchene View Post
listen we need some auto-install, this is too much work...
I wish I knew sumbody's that could do this for me. That would be awsome.

Last edited by ebl4287 : 05-18-2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote