HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Skins / Themes Launches Made a new skin / theme? Want to share it? Post here. Grab Our New Skins / Themes Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 09:59 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPod Touch 16GB 1.1.1.4
Operating System: Vista Ultimate

Hi ebl4287,

Awesome work here! I'm trying to find this on the installer and I cannot see it. I've made sure I've got the right repos so I don't know what is going on. From your last post it leads me to believe it should be in the installer right now? Am I right or are you still working out the kinks?

Thanks
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:18 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Windows Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockx View Post
ok. From what I've seen, there are OTHER vista themes up on installer, but "VistaPerfection" is not up yet. I think we are still waiting for ebl to finish testing, and enjoying the long weekend. He seems to put up a full update to the first post every time that he does anything. But to be honest, I think there are a lot of dullards talking out thier a$. If i'm wrong, let me know what source you were able to find this on? I'd be interested to see how I missed it. Ebl . Looking forward to the finished product. And thanks for the hard work.
Well, i guess those "Dullards" were right about it being in Installer huh ?
Old Today, 11:24 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Yeah, I defnintely have to hang my head in shame... I guess I'm just a little jaded from a lot of other message boards where everyone gives bad info. My apologies for my tone. And thanks again for the clarification. I can admit when i'm wrong.
Old Today, 11:35 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Windows Vista

well, i dont blame you, lol, these delays are driving me crazy, lool, but i guess the wait is worth it for something like this, its called Vista"Perfection" for a reason
Old Today, 11:43 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I am still not seeing it on installer like crrp6501 said " I'm trying to find this on the installer and I cannot see it. I've made sure I've got the right repos so I don't know what is going on. From your last post it leads me to believe it should be in the installer right now?"

i have been looking on installer sense UPDATE 2 for this theme. can you be more clear as to when it will be on installer for everyone to download and use and where on installer it will be located. i missed it when it was up under the bete becasue there was nothing telling us thats where u had put it.

thanks for your hard work btw just need some more info thanks
Old Today, 11:52 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4
Operating System: XP Professional SP2

i don't have it on the installer
Old Today, 06:20 PM
What's Jailbreak?

its still not on installer..any news on when itll be on installer? hopefully by tonite

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches