View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 02:25 PM
the kanye west of programming

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
Well drunknbass is in for a rude awakening, if Steve Jobs unveils 'video recording' for the 3G iPhone. He will have wasted all the time, all that whining about which is the 'first' iPhone recorder app, all those childish attacks against [Layton Duncan] PolarBearFarm, all that $/time spent on ushow.com, and all that hype - it will be wasted.

I hope Steve Jobs does unveil video recording/conferencing, so that we don't need to rely on these noble efforts, but half-working apps that record at 15fps.
rude awakening?? i started working on this as a project because it intrested me..
my childish attacks on layton duncan?? really? oh yea.. some people have a skewed way at looking at right and wrong. i was childish for getting mad at what he did? it could have been alot worse.. trust me. i was planning on paying him a visit at macworld.. so me calling him a thief scumbag pos was me being the better person.. but thats old news..

this app just like everything else just hobbies for me and i do them to gain knowledge and become a better programmer. which is why i have a handful of apps i dont release because by the time i finish them i have already succeeded to myself and learned the things i set out to learn.

so when people bash me it really makes no difference to me, if i release an app or dont it makes no difference to me because i didnt start workign on them to be E-Cool or E-popular.

www.monsterandfriends.com The iPhone Developers Resource!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote