View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3
Operating System: Mac OS 10.5.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
I totally agree but personally I forgot all about ushow till right now I have iphone video recorder (hacked) and it runs amazing imo quality
In my opinion, that quality is pretty bad. I mean, relatively, I was told by a tech guy at Apple that video recording wouldn't even be possible on iPhone 1.0. So, it's amazing that they've made these decent apps. However, it's too bad of quality to be posting good video to Facebook/YouTube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
rude awakening?? i started working on this as a project because it intrested me..
my childish attacks on layton duncan?? really? oh yea.. some people have a skewed way at looking at right and wrong. i was childish for getting mad at what he did? it could have been alot worse.. trust me. i was planning on paying him a visit at macworld.. so me calling him a thief scumbag pos was me being the better person.. but thats old news..

this app just like everything else just hobbies for me and i do them to gain knowledge and become a better programmer. which is why i have a handful of apps i dont release because by the time i finish them i have already succeeded to myself and learned the things i set out to learn.

so when people bash me it really makes no difference to me, if i release an app or dont it makes no difference to me because i didnt start workign on them to be E-Cool or E-popular.
You're right, actually. My comment was harsh and uncalled for... It's developers like you that make my experience on the iPhone a lot better, and you use your hobby to give us free apps. I can't argue with that, and it's appreciated.

PLUS, even if the 3G iPhone has video recording, I'm sure we'll need a 3rd party app like yours to give it added functionality like direct uploading to YouTube, FB, etc. So, keep working on it, see what happens Monday, and come out with a great app, and I'll be the first to donate. Thanks dbass.

Last edited by iamse7en : 06-06-2008 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote