View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick94hb View Post
guys there is no subsidized price. you dont understand
You must sign a 2 yr agreement and activate the iphone at the time or purchase at the store!!!!!!!! If you dont have att then you will have to pay a deposit depending on your credit. The price is 199 and 299 there is no other price for the phone. If you dont go through att or any of apples providers then you dont get the iphone, simple as that. 199 and 299 bottom line no more no less unless its a 3rd party seller which good luck finding one now!

Ok you are half right here. Yes the price is $199 or $299 but you can buy the phone from the Apple store and NOT activate it. Wait a week for someone to jailbreak it and put in a Tmobile chip. Now you will have a 3g phone with no 3g but you will have the new phone and GPS and for only $199. Oh theres more you won't have to pay the extra $10 a month for the up'd data price.

Lastly I bought an Iphone last June and signed the 2 year contract through ATT and Itunes and it says now that I am eligable for a free upgrade. So I might just get me a curve for $49 from fry's and sign a new contract for 2 years then by a new phone for $199 and sell my curve in a month for let's say blow out price of $150. or even $200. Now that's capitalizm. Oh not to mention I sold my Iphone last week for $375 so I"m pretty stoked about the new price cut.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote