HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > 3rd Party Apps Requests
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

3rd Party Apps Requests Request iPhone apps here.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 11:27 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: iPhone-1.1.2OTB
Operating System: Leopard OSX
Send a message via AIM to Aiyo Send a message via MSN to Aiyo
2 really good suggestions for apps that everyone will love

Im 90% sure people will love to have these, and it would be so useful!

1) An app that lets you control whether to have "automatic silent/vibration mode" For example, you go into the app and turn it on. All sounds work while you are doing stuff to your iphone, but when you go into sleep mode, everything is silent/vibration as if the switch were on.

2) An app that acts like a regular iPhone. It has all the functions of an un-jailbroken iphone and displays "AT&T" in the corner even though you dont have it. And you can't go back by pressing the home button. if you want to return to your regular jailbroken iphone you like do like secret combo or something and it returns to regular iphone.

If I ever helped you, please press the "thanks" button. Also if I made a cool or true comment, press that button!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:12 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

you idea number 2 you might want to check out hidepod,

hide all your apps behind the calculator and only leave the apple ones left on springboard.

then you go into your calculator type in "." your secret 4 digit code followed by another "." and you get access to the hidden apps
Old 05-12-2008, 08:17 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: OS X 10.5.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
you idea number 2 you might want to check out hidepod,

hide all your apps behind the calculator and only leave the apple ones left on springboard.

then you go into your calculator type in "." your secret 4 digit code followed by another "." and you get access to the hidden apps

How does this work with Summerboard themes? I assume it would stay themed...in which case, the OP's 2nd idea would be nice. Maybe that could be included in the next version of HidePod?
Old 05-13-2008, 02:05 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4

I have some apps that i put on the Iphone, how do I go about hiding them behind the calculator??

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > 3rd Party Apps Requests