HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Accessory Review Reviews on and questions about iPhone accessories. If you've got an accessory, or have seen one, let us know how it works!

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 08:49 AM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: XP
Send a message via AIM to laz305 Send a message via MSN to laz305 Send a message via Yahoo to laz305
Speck ToughSkin

Ok they have me confused I have the ToughSkin but the Holster I have is from the ArmorSkin so...keep that in mind reading this reveiw of mine.
Well just got this and have used a few $10 skins before and I have to say the name says it all, this is one tough skin. I love it and it doesn't add a whole lot of bulk to it really, but makes it feel really secure and protected.
http://www.speckproducts.com/product...skin/iphone/93

The skin I would highly recommend it and give it a 8/10 and this one unlike other skins will defenately not break on me like others did taking the skin on&off when needed. The Holster http://www.speckproducts.com/product...kin/iphone/121 sucks monkey balls cuz it is a bit of a pin to take out of it due to lack of release clip of some sort. But just like anything you get use to it and adjust.
Well those are my 2cents hope it helps anyone in need of a good skin. O and btw I do keep it in my pocket sometimes and it's pretty good on the lint factor, doesn't cling to much and if it does can be easily wipped of with your hands.

Last edited by laz305 : 05-07-2008 at 09:11 AM.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review