HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Accessory Review Reviews on and questions about iPhone accessories. If you've got an accessory, or have seen one, let us know how it works!

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi | Work Opportunities at MMi - updated 7/16/08

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

3G iPhone Local Launch Parties | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 01:05 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Ultimate Buds needs you! Review our new UB5

Hi Everyone,

Ultimate Buds is launching the UB5 in just a few weeks and we would like to get some of these out there and let you guys give us your feedback. If you know anything about us, you know we aren't about hype or expensive advertising - only bringing you the best audio and customer service we can. So when we introduce a new product, we think the best way to get the word out is to just send out samples to consumers and let you guys tell us what you think.

So if you want in on this, it's simple. Reply to this thread. The first 5 people that reply will get a set for free. We will contact you via PM/email to get your shipping details. All that we ask is that you post your opinion on forums/blog/etc.

The UB5 uses our tried and true trick of using existing earbud molds to cut costs while carefully researching and selecting the best drivers for that specific earbud mold based on theory and actual samples that we build up and test. The UB5 is a logical step forward from our UB3 and will provide a big improvement in sound quality, tiny mic assembly, metal construction, uses a gold plated plug and includes a suede pouch. Price on these will be $55.

Thanks
Brad
Ultimate Buds

Last edited by ultimatebuds : 06-12-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:16 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: vista

contact me by pm for my personal contact details
Old 06-13-2008, 11:21 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Operating System: window XP

PM me for shipping info too, look forward to trying those out !
Old 06-13-2008, 11:37 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I would like to try them and post a review.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:59 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 8GB
Operating System: Vista Home Premium

I wouldn't mind getting a pair for testing and a reveiw...
Old 06-14-2008, 09:34 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: MAC OSX 10.5.3

I would be interested in this I travel a lot and take many different modes of transportation I am always trying out different ear buds and looking for the best. I think with this in mind I can give you a real good review
Old 06-14-2008, 02:22 PM
What's Jailbreak?

damn, 6th. Well if you by chance have an extra pair lying around I'd love to try these out as well and I'll be curious to see how these are regarded in the future regardless of whether i own them or not.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:26 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Thanks!

Thanks everyone. I'll be sending you PM's for your shipping info. We are expecting these to ship around June 20-25.

Brad
Ultimate Buds
Old 06-14-2008, 04:52 PM
Green Apple

Damn. 7th. Well, I am quite active on Howardforums... If you want, I'm in for a set and a thorough review from Canada...
Old Today, 02:53 AM
What's Jailbreak?

8th. I've ever used your headphones before, and would really like to try these out. If possible, could i have a set to test?

Thanks.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review