HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Accessory Review Reviews on and questions about iPhone accessories. If you've got an accessory, or have seen one, let us know how it works!

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Green Apple

Send a message via AIM to blakehansen24
Bose Mobile On-Ear Headset

The new bose mobile on-ear headset on bose' website claims that these headphones are the same as the "On-Ear" headphones but have a microphone added in for switching to calls. They also say that these work with the iphone headphone jack without an adapter. Anyone tried these or seen them??

http://www.bose.com/controller?event...e_oe/index.jsp
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:30 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: 16GB iPhone Jailbroken 1.1.4 @ 8 GB iPhone used as iTouch
Operating System: Custom Black Macbook(Leopard/Vista) and Toshiba(Vista)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakehansen24 View Post
The new bose mobile on-ear headset on bose' website claims that these headphones are the same as the "On-Ear" headphones but have a microphone added in for switching to calls. They also say that these work with the iphone headphone jack without an adapter. Anyone tried these or seen them??

http://www.bose.com/controller?event...e_oe/index.jsp
Sounds like bullS*** on the price. Those without the mic in oihio is 139.00. Rather stick with the apple headphones.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Green Apple

it says the 'audio cable' is combatible with Apple® iPhone™ and other mobile phones with 3.5 mm jacks. which basically means it fits in the hole
Old 12-26-2007, 03:48 AM
What's Jailbreak?

they should make an in-ear version that had the mic and button!
Then I would buy it. Bose has some of the best headphones out there
Old 12-31-2007, 06:33 PM
Green Apple

You guys should check these out!!!!

http://www.ultimatebuds.com/store/pr...roductid=16140

Ultimate ears superfi headphones designed for iphone. They sound amazing. the detail and clarity and sound field are virtually same as my Shure E2c. I have heard things never before audible in my music that is how clear and detailed it is.

They have the mic and button for pause next song.....
Much better than V-moda. They also have 2 yr warranty and a great pebble like case.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:04 AM
What's Jailbreak?

yup if they had the in-ear, i would be sore tempted... v-modas are ok, not great but just ok.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:50 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 8GB 1.1.3 T-Mobile
Operating System: OSX 10.5.2

Not true jarthurs1981, you're thinking of the bose triport around ear headphones which are 139. The bose on ear headphones without the mobile functionality are 179. so you're actually only paying twenty dollars more for the microphone. And it seems that bose has updated their line of headphones so that all are iPhone compatible. I had an older pair of the bose around ear triport headphones that required an adapter for the iPhone. I recently bought a new pair of both the around ear headphones and earbuds, and they both have a new smaller diameter headphone connector that fits the recessed hole on the iPhone perfectly.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:29 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone(8GB) 1.1.1 AnySim Unlocked
Operating System: OS X 10.5
Mobile On-Ear's On Their Way!

Found a relatively cheap deal on eBay as a Canadian it came to $160US which is pretty good because the regular On-Ears (without mic) come to $200+ around here. I always liked headphones more than in-ears, the earbuds always seemed to make my ears sore after a while. . . so this was a perfect decision for me. I'll try to get back with a review once they arrive.

Last edited by RelleR : 02-08-2008 at 06:31 AM. Reason: intoxicated

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review