HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Buy | Sell | Trade
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy | Sell | Trade Buy, sell, or trade iPhones, accessories, and more here. Must have 31 posts to participate

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 08:54 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Macbook White 13" Brand New and Apple Iphone 8gb Unlocked

up for sale is 1 week old new macbook 13'' white latest white series with 2.2 ggz 320gb internal drive and 4 gb of ram running mac leopard and vista activated with vmware fusion which can ran 2 windows at a time....this laptop is protected by skin protector on keyboard,trackpad,battery,front cover and even screen. fully protected . protection worth 50$.

BEST DEAL BEFORE ITS SOLD

ALONG WITH IT separately IS APPLE IPHONE 8GB UNLOCKED
iphone is used but in excellent condition it is protected from day 1 with screen and body only a little scratch new camera otherwise is unnoticeable
UNLOCKED
with paid version of iphone simfree 1.1.2 version unlocked with all applications working....includes all accessories with original box

gimmie ur best price for both or individual item if u want

will upload more when i get good camera within 24 hrs thanks for looking

paypal verified only shipping only in usa thats separate with tracking number and insurance

whizkid
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:05 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Why are you selling them? (especially the laptop being that it's only 1 week old). How does $1000 sound for the macbook?
Old 01-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Green Apple

how much is the macbook worth? and what is the amount that you are thinking you would accept for it? Is it a 2007 model?

Id give you $1100 for macbook
Old 01-18-2008, 09:22 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian View Post
how much is the macbook worth? and what is the amount that you are thinking you would accept for it? Is it a 2007 model?

Id give you $1100 for macbook
apple.com has some comparable macbooks for 1499. Couldnt find his specific setup (mainly RAM and HDD size) but I would guess it retails around 1599-1799 something like that.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Green Apple

how about sending some pics of the items my way... aglitch@aol.com
Old 01-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Green Apple

So do you have a price range you would like us to accommodate or just we bid lol ? Does 1300 sound okay ? This is just a question , I am interested but would also have to talk it over.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Buy | Sell | Trade