HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > Buy | Sell | Trade
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy | Sell | Trade Buy, sell, or trade iPhones, accessories, and more here. Must have 31 posts to participate

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Green Apple

Trade: 16GB iPod touch + case + speakers + cash for 16GB iPhone

Hi all! I would like to do a trade - see title. The iPod touch is in great condition and is running 1.1.3 jailbroken using Nate's Jailbreak. If requested, I can restore to any firmware version prior to the trade. The case is a griffin iReflect as pictured here: http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/reflectipod. It was a christmas presnt, but probably cost between £15 and £20.
The speakers are Gear4 PocketParty V2. They deliver great sound. More details and a picture is available here: http://gear4.com/product_detail.php?products_id=355. They where purchased for £20.

Here is a list of the applications I have installed onto this iPod touch:
MobileSMS (from the iPhone - doesn't send Texts but looks cool), Camera (from iPhone - doesn't work), January Update (not through iTunes), MobilePhone (doesn't make calls or visual voicemail, but does store contacts), Installer, MobileFinder, weDict (with english theasaurus + fr-eng and eng-fr dict), Books, killBoard, Flashlight, HWInfo, Converter, Homework, Summerboard (with a lot of themes), Term-vt100, Insomnia, MACalc, Photoboard, Bluetooth, iAno, PocketGuitar, Sketches, Poof, Touchpad, VNSea, LEDBanner, ContactFlow, AppFlow, Drummer, MxTube (with a lot of downloaded vids), Cave, Yeti3D, iSnake, EvolutonRGB, Labyrinth (latest paid version), iPhysics, Garf, gpSPhone (with a lot of ROMs), Pool, and iPac3D. It also has the iPhone preferences screen.

I have my entire music library on it, which is 9.34GB in size. There are also 3 full length movies and a bunch of shorts as well. I can put some South Park episodes on it if requested. I will probably remove all music and movies on it prior to the sale, but this is debatable.

All that came in the package will be included (cables, manuals etc.) except the screen cloth as I have lost it! It is technically still under warranty, but of course it has been jailbroken, so unless you restore it, you cannot take it back to Apple. The touch is a week 48, and was bought in America and then brought to the UK. I am in the UK, so if you are in the USA and are interested in this, we would need to discuss shipping etc. UK would be preferable. The packaging for the iReflect case was thrown away.

The iPhone can be any firmware, any bootloader, any simlock, with or without a SIM, but must come with all included accessories and cables, charger etc. It can be used or new, I don't mind. I would prefer if it were restored first, but contact me if their are problems. The best case scenario would be a 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 unlocked and jailbroken 16GB iPhone.

Thanks for looking!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Windows, just another pane in the glass.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:16 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: 16 gb IPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Vista

Ill be honest with you, i dont think anyone would even consider doing this. The 16 gb ipod touch retails for 379.99 and the 16 gb iphone is 499.99, thats a huge difference in price. Case and spearks wouldnt make up for the difference. You may be able to get a 8 gb phone.
Sorry.

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch
Old 03-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Green Apple

Not in the UK. The 16GB touch costs �269 and the 16GB iPhone costs �329. So with the speakers and the case and the cash (which you failed to notice), I might get lucky. Who knows.

Windows, just another pane in the glass.

Last edited by iAlexander : 03-09-2008 at 04:55 PM.

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > Buy | Sell | Trade