HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Buy | Sell | Trade
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy | Sell | Trade Buy, sell, or trade iPhones, accessories, and more here. Must have 31 posts to participate

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 iPod Touch
Operating System: Tiger
WTT iPod Touch, Nintendo DS, Hacked PSP, and/or more ~HURRY~

I have the following things that I have been wanting to trade for an iPhone. Not all of them together, just make me a deal. PS, i can get u additional pics of anything you want.

1. 8GB iPod Touch. Jailbroken on 1.1.4. Already has a good amount of apps installed, but I can delete them if you want. Theres a little tiny bit of damage around the edge, but it's not that noticable. It comes with a screen protector and awesome wooden looking gel skin on. I can include the headphones and connector cord.

2.A whole bunch of wii games. Super Mario galexy, Redsteel, The Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess, Wario Ware-Smooth Moves, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Guitar Hero Three- Legends of Rock, Wii Play, Wii Sports, and Super Smash Bros Brawl

3. A hacked PSP. It's a phat black hacked psp, meaning it's on custom firmware. (3.90 M33 -2). It comes with several games and applications already installed, including modded halo 1 and 2 levels, an N64 emulator with Super Smash Bros, A 2D Super Smash Bros game (with characters from Sponge Bob to Master Chief to Michael Jackson), a Deal or No Deal game, and many more!

4. A Black Nintendo DS Lite. I also have the following games: Pokemon Pearl, Mario and Luigi-Partners in Time, Big Brain Academy, Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour, Pokemon Rangers, Jam Sessions, Advance Wars-Days of Ruin, "M-06"(the japeneese version of Jam Sessions), Trauma Center-Under the Knife, Phoenix Wright-Justice for all, Phoenix Wright-Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice-Ace Attorney, New Super Mario Bros.

5. An iPod alarm clock/speaker. It looks lie an alarm clock, but it can hold any generation ipod and can be used as a speaker.

6.A GBA SP with a weird base that allows you to play game consoles on it. The back is pretty scratched up and it requires 3 triple a batteries. I cant describe it very well, so watch this video! (not mine)
YouTube - PROOF: Wii on GBA video not fake

if you are interested in any of these, reply or PM me or whatever you want. It would be really good if you could reply soon, because I'm leaving on a trip in about 3 weeks.
like I said, make a deal. EX: iPhone for iPod touch + Alarm Clock + 1 wii game + 1 DS game. Something like that.
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by ih8_needless_regestration : 04-01-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

you need to fix your pics or else the thread will be deleted
Old 04-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 iPod Touch
Operating System: Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
you need to fix your pics or else the thread will be deleted
what is wrong with them?
EDIT: oh... the username and stuff.
All right, I'll take new pics. as soon as possible.

I need to leave for school right now, so it would be great if you could wait until like 5 o' clock to delete them. (I get back at 4)

okay, I attached 6 new pictures. The reason stuff on the bottom is crossed out is that my camera shoots pictures backwards, so I had to write backwards and forgot to when I wrote modmyifone.com and the date

Last edited by ih8_needless_regestration : 04-01-2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Buy | Sell | Trade