HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Downloads > iPhone Software
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: HidePod4Free !!!NEW FILE UPDATED !!! (2.44 MB) Download
Author: I Take No Credit... (Uploaded by zivilipirati)
Date Added: 04-22-2008
Downloads: 825
Grade: Not Rated
Description
UPDATED with right file , sorry first time I uploaded wrong file (.plst)
Now everything should be fine !!!

Here is HidePod, free version. Exactly same one as the one they want you to pay for it, but it doesn't remove the pop-up, it just removes your password from the pop-up.

One day all software will be free

Brought to you by Cale, tatako tata svih tata... aj sad SRbija do Tokija preko Milvokija.....

Mamu vam profitersku..

WINDOWS

INSTALL - V1.1.2 - The SSH Settings are possibly different in other versions!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE \"BSD SUBSYSTEMS\" and \"OpenSSH\" Installed on your iphone, install and update to HidePod v1.0.4!! (found in installer, works on 1.1.2 for me)
2. Install and Run \"winscp410setup\".
3. Under session,

Host name: Your iPhone i.p. Address, find it in Settings/Wi-Fi/(Name of your router) > Example: 192.168.1.14
Username: root
Password: alpine
File protocol: SCP

4. It takes a while to connect, once connected go to \"/var/Applications/HidePod.app\"
5. Copy the \"HidePod\" file included in the torrent, replace existing one.
6. IF YOU HATE THE IMAGES AS MUCH AS ME - Also copy the \"Background.png\", \"header.png\", and \"Spalsh.png\" replacing all existing files.
7. Run HidePod, everything works just the way it used to, except it doesn\'t give away your password!

----------------------------------------------

This is a very easy fix, I just love this app, if I was smarter i\'d remove the Pop-up.

ENjoy!
-JWM
Images
by zivilipirati on 04-28-2008
You do not have permission to download files

DownloadsII 5.0.8 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin
ModMyMoto.com - ModMyGPhone.com - ModMyiFone.com - Managed Dedicated Servers by SingleHop - iPhone Wallpapers - Contact Us - Link to us - Archive - Privacy Statement - - Top
Copyright © 2007-08 by ModMy, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not copy anything on this site unless you link to the original.