HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

File Mods Discussion on possible mods to files on the iphone to accomplish different goals.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 10:17 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: I PHONE 1.1.4
Operating System: Vista and XP
Where to find sounds....pref...SMS?

where can i find some SMS sounds? i reall want the movie 300 "this is SPARTA". i know it is in the download section of this site but its not very loud. any other sites to get some good sounds. and where do i put them using iphonebrowser? right now im just deleting my sms-received and replacing......
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:45 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

I have them but u gotta convert it to the .caf file that it needs to be..... Pm me your email and ill send em over to u and they go in your System/Library/Audio/UiSounds

HookerPuncher installer resource: myrepospace.com/user?i=41
Old 04-24-2008, 03:24 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4
Operating System: XP Pro

hi acaijr, may i know wat software can convert mp3 to .caf file. thanks in advance

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods