HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

File Mods Discussion on possible mods to files on the iphone to accomplish different goals.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 08:38 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Mac OSX 10.4.11 & Win XP SP2
[HELP]Missing audio file!

Hi, newbie here had a big problem on ipod @ iphone.
I hope this is a right place for me to create this topic.

This morning I open my iphone to listen music and i was shock that all my audio, video, podcast(basically all ipod content) was missing. I try connect my iphone to itunes and on Summary tab show my capacity works!. All my audio playlist and video from my iphone was show on my itunes.

Ok, i try do 1 sync file and the sync is done successful without any error msg, but still, the ipod show "No Content, you can download content from Itunes."

I try connect using SFTP/Transmit to see my itunes dir on my iphone. So I access to /private/var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/iTunes/ and inside the folder is no folder!!! Where is content file??

Before this, i already use "SwapLibrary" but i remove the software back with manual delete using Transmit. I already delete the iTunes_Control_2 and Photo_2 from the same dir. After delete, my iphone/ipod still works and still can sync normally and the content still there. Only this morning all the content was missing.

I really hope somebody can help to get my content back coz the itunes show all my sync file but in iphone is nothing show. Thanks.

Im using Iphone 16gb firmware 1.1.4 Jailbreak
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:19 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1.1.3 JAILBUSTED

Obviously, make sure you have your songs, etc checked to sync with your iphone (which im sure you do).

Most likely, you manually deleting swaptunes has screwed you up. I would restore, then redo everything. Will be your cleanest bet.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:36 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
Obviously, make sure you have your songs, etc checked to sync with your iphone (which im sure you do).
yea bro, i had checked everyting on itunes and sync. Even on summary tab on itunes show my data on iphone. But on iphone itself was missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
I would restore, then redo everything. Will be your cleanest bet.
If i restore my iphone, is my phonebook data will remove? how about the photo and message text everyting?

Thanks.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:39 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1.1.3 JAILBUSTED

As long as you have synced the phone with Itunes, everything will sync back after your restore.

This includes all settings, pics, songs, sms msgs, and contacts AS LONG AS YOU HAVE OUTLOOK OR OUTLOOK EXPRESS INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER. You dont have to use Outlook, but it has to be on your computer, this is where Itunes places the contacts, why I dont know, I think its kinda dumb.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:19 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Thanks cpjr, but I still hope if possible to fix this problem without restore the phone. Im bit confuse why suddenly my content missing even at itunes show all my content is still in the phone. Also the storage left i check is same like from itunes summary.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods