HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Free 3G iPhone Contest!
Unlocked Cell Phones

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

File Mods Discussion on possible mods to files on the iphone to accomplish different goals.

Work Opportunities at MMi - updated 6/29/08 | Discuss AppStore Apps!

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 01:33 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Please Help, Last Resort

First I wanna say I usually don't bother posting cause if you read long and well enough you can figure just about everything out with all the great help and tutorials provided. However, i've managed to screw myself over royally.

1. Used Iphone to store photos from computer while reformatting
2. Used every version of Iphone PC Suite to extract my photos only problem is it only allows what's stored in the camera roll. I have 800 other personal photos that I haven't been able to locate.
3. This is going on about a weeks worth of research and trial and error...a lot of errors...
4. To top it off my phone decides it doesn't want to let any speaker func. Loud speaker or ear speaker to work. (They hear me but I don't hear them and my Voice-mail has been disabled.
5. Once i get my pics saved i'll have no quams with restoring like so many times prior.
6. I've spent my entire morning here trying to save my memories and now i'm late for work.

Any help would be appreciated, preferably proven methods seeing as how important the files are to me.

Sorry for the rant.

~Kevin
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:46 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Windows Vista x64
Send a message via MSN to stocis

arent your photos stored in your pc?
Old 05-17-2008, 01:30 AM
What's Jailbreak?

OK, i understand that your photos were in your PC. Then when reformatting your PC, you download your ophotos to your iPhone as a backup. Maybe a silly question but didn't it ask you which location to download yur photos to in your iPhone?

About your loss of sound problem. That happened to me once and I reset my settings (no loss of data) and it fixed it. Try it!
Old 05-19-2008, 10:46 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 (8GB)
Operating System: Vista Ultimate \ Leopard \ Fedora Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipfoot386 View Post
First I wanna say I usually don't bother posting cause if you read long and well enough you can figure just about everything out with all the great help and tutorials provided. However, i've managed to screw myself over royally.

1. Used Iphone to store photos from computer while reformatting
2. Used every version of Iphone PC Suite to extract my photos only problem is it only allows what's stored in the camera roll. I have 800 other personal photos that I haven't been able to locate.
3. This is going on about a weeks worth of research and trial and error...a lot of errors...
4. To top it off my phone decides it doesn't want to let any speaker func. Loud speaker or ear speaker to work. (They hear me but I don't hear them and my Voice-mail has been disabled.
5. Once i get my pics saved i'll have no quams with restoring like so many times prior.
6. I've spent my entire morning here trying to save my memories and now i'm late for work.

Any help would be appreciated, preferably proven methods seeing as how important the files are to me.

Sorry for the rant.

~Kevin
So sound like adude who knows what he is doing, so please don't take my suggestion as an insult to your intelligence. I am just trying to be of help here
Did you try using iPhoneBrowser and then browsing to DCIM foler? I think that's where the pictures get stored by default when you use iTunes to back up your pictures.
Just my 2 cents...

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods