HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

File Mods Discussion on possible mods to files on the iphone to accomplish different goals.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 09:01 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4
Operating System: xp
SSH KEEPS TURNING OFF after turning it on

ok..maybe this has been answered a few times..flame or whatever all u want...anyway...i have 1.1.4 iphone openssh installed...downloaded services...now...everytime i go to services i see that ssh is off . no prob jus turn it on n get out...wrong..i go back into services and ssh is off still..anyone have an answer to this ? the power and home botton to restart..uninstalled and reinstalled it..still stays off??..WHAT GIVES?!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:05 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: Jailbroken 1.1.4.
Operating System: Windows XP

I don't really understand what you're asking, can you try to explain it better?
Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4

what i meant to say is that ssh keeps turning off..and doesnt stay on...i go to services and i see that its off...i switch it on..get to da main screen..then i go back to see if it stays on..but as soon as i go to services it switches off...

ok now i see something else is wrong...i go to uninstall and i see that bsd subsystem 2.1 is there..but on top instead of sayin uninstall it says reinstall then it says something about download failed..could that be the reason? plus i added bsd subsystem fix for 2.0..could it have been conflicting with 2.1 or openSSH n cuz openSSH to stay off?

Last edited by R3AP3RS0UL : 05-21-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-22-2008, 05:32 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4

I had the 'switch' from polar bear source and I had the same issue. It was turning on when I had just turned it off and it was killing my battery! So I uninstalled that one and installed the one from BossPrefs and it works much better. I also have BSD V2.1 installed too. I don't have the subsystem fix for 2.0 and that might be your problem, like you said.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > File Mods