HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > IPHONE > File Mods
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

File Mods Discussion on possible mods to files on the iphone to accomplish different goals.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 03:12 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone v 1.1.3
Operating System: windows vista ultimate 32 bit
Need Help!

hey im new and i need major help. i just downloaded that big boss application where you can move your programs from one half of the iphones memory to the other so you can save space. the program im talking about is the one where its picture is a medical bag with a red cross on it. i used that program to move some files so that my small 300 mb memory would have more space and after i did that nothing on my i phone worked. so i thought i might be able to fix it if i turn it off and turn it back on but that made it worst. now my iphone won't turn on anymore it just shows the apple and the spinning thing that tells me its working but it never loads. it just keeps doing that over and over. so the next thing i tried was restoring it with itunes which didn't work cause as soon as it was done it didnt do anything to my iphone and now my itunes won't recognize the iphone at all so i can't try restoring it so im pretty much stuck. COULD any one help.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:57 AM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Send a message via AIM to LeathaFace

try putting ur phone into DFU mode b4 u plug it in, then plug it in iTunes will definately find it then. Do a restore. the app is called bosstoll and this is the first case "I" have heard of with it so I would say try again and do that b4 any other apps are installed to make sure something else wasnt the problem.

Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > IPHONE > File Mods