HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion SDK questions. A place for iPhone developers to post code snippets, discuss creating iPhone apps, and any other iPhone developing.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 09:11 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Leopard
Fw 1,1_2.0_5a225

Hi,

I have sourced the above firmware from usenet but it won't restore with iTunes. Anyone with SDK who has this, could you please explain why this wont install.

rgds
Sym
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Green Apple

I believe you have to wait for pwned someone correct me if im wrong
Old 04-01-2008, 10:25 AM
What's Jailbreak?

you should easily be able to restore your phone to it with itunes. I also have the firmware. but you can not activate it with the current release applications. you will need to wait for pwned to come out to activate it. And if you ar not familiar, or confident with downgrading, i would not upgrade. Some have had a LOT of trouble downgrading.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:50 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Operating System: Mac OS X Leopard
Send a message via AIM to thed0000d Send a message via Yahoo to thed0000d

well my fuking siht hed of a friend thought he would play an april fools joke on me and upgrade mine. now i cant downgrade. anyone know how to and get the service back. let me say that different. i can downgrade and use ziphone to activate and jailbrake but i cant get the service back. so all i have is a iphone that is an itouch now
Old 04-01-2008, 12:09 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 8gb 1.1.4 (Pwnage Tool).
Operating System: Windows Xp SP2

maybe with turbosim?
Old 04-01-2008, 01:48 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 8gb w/1.1.4 firmware
Operating System: Win Vista 32-bit

i was messing around with the firmware earlier.. all i had to do to get working again was restored to 1.1.4 twice, then kicked it out of recovery mode with iliberty. then i restored my backup. for some reason it put me back into recovery mode once it was done with my backup, but i just kicked it out again and it's fine..

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion