HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > Media > Music / Video
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Music / Video For all discussion pertaining to music and video on the iPhone / iTouch.

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 01:14 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Videora videos are too big?

Hi,

I am using videora to convert some films for my iPhone, however, even when the quality is set to the lowest the output files are huge. For example, I tried to convert a divx film downloaded from stage 6 which was 500MB. I set it to the lowest quality settings and vedeora estimated that the output video would be around 300MB. It converted for about 40mins and the end video was 1.2GB... larger than the origional!

How do you fix this? Is there anything I am doing wrong here?

Thanks
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:32 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 8GB 1.1.2 JB
Operating System: Tiger|Windows XP Pro SP2
Location: Room № #5170, The Cube ₪ Non-Domiciled VIP resident of Club Tech Noir, Electric Avenue

hmm..i have had this happen on a few movies, sometimes it was ok and reduced it sometimes, it inflated it as you say.

i mostly use handbrake now, as there is a setting where you can specify the output size which is handy, i tend to put a movie in at a 300-350mb mark and it outputs it to that

i prefer that type of control.

but i admit that is for DVD's and the beauty of videora is you can convert any existig clip/film.

have you got it set to ipod not TV? in the settings?
Old 01-30-2008, 12:49 AM
jiet

Hi,all. try this tools:

DVD to iPhone:

Now, to rip dvd to iPhone is not a puzzle. Much of software can realize it. Moyea DVD to iPhone Converter is a great one. Not only can it rip video to

iPhone, but also it supports to separate audio to iPhone. The function of video editing is also the reason I’m pleased at it.
Here is the link: http://www.my-video-converter.com/dvd_to_iphone/

Steps:

1. Download the converter at http://www.my-video-converter.com/dvd_to_iphone and install it.
2. Load the dvd to the program and choose the chapter you want to convert
3. Click the Settings button and make sure that the option for Aspect Ratio is Auto.
4. Click the big button on the right to start conversion.

that's all.

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > Media > Music / Video