HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Discussion regarding Native iPhone and iPod Touch apps.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 11:13 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone
Operating System: PC :(
Changing Permission to 777

OK. First off let me say that I have been searching these forums for two days trying to find the answer my self so I didn't have to get talked down to. Unfortunately I have not found my Answer. Just to get it out of the way... Yes I know I'm a noob.

Here is my issue.

I would like to use this new p2p app, iSlsk.

I get the same error that everyone has been getting about the FireGuid. I would like to see if changing the permissions to 777 would fix this error as it has for some. I have MobileFinder and WinSCP. I just do not know how to use them. Please help. Thank you in advance for any advice.

I'm running 1.1.4, don't know if that is important or not.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:21 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: Iphone 8gig 1.1.3
Operating System: Vista Home Premium 32bit
Send a message via AIM to screamforme02

first of all ur firmware and how u jailbroke is always pretty important. but for a question like this how u jailbroke is not. but i beleive the permissions was 775, but plz take with a grain of salt havnt done that in a while. anyways ssh to phone, im a pc man so i dont kno if this will help with mac, ssh to phone right click while in winscp and click properties, there it will give you the option to change permissions, in the properties menu. hope this helps..

see that stuff in the top right of ur posts..? put ur firmware version and how u jailbroke up there and then u shouldnt need to say it every time. and that lil pc frown face makes me angry. pc's rule the word so dont be sad.i hate macs. yeheyh they dont get "viruses" blah id rather run linux,. im in the proccess of that right now. huray windows and linux

Last edited by screamforme02 : 05-19-2008 at 11:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:
cLiche (05-20-2008)
Old 05-20-2008, 07:15 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone
Operating System: PC :(

Thank you sir! I have never owned Mac but would gladly accept the opportunity. The just seem more simple. I will always have a special place for the PC though.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion