HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Discussion regarding Native iPhone and iPod Touch apps.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 12:27 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iTouch | 1.1.3 | Broken
Operating System: Windoze XP
The Spicy Chicken doesn't care about iTouch users?

I JUST now (literally, 5 seconds ago) just downloaded the newest available customize from Ste's repo. I downloaded it, and tapped it. It showed Spicy's logo for a second and crashed. I restarted the touch (1.1.4 I might add), restarted springboard, used bosspref's to fix permissions, MANUALLY fixed premissions, and it still refuses to start up. I just jailbroke my iTouch from fresh using Ziphone (8gb model) and Customize was one of the first things installed and I've had no problems. Is there any way to fix this at all? Maybe if there's a good copy floating around on this site, I could try to manually install who knows?
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 12:35 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 jailbroken
Operating System: iBook G4

did you install the SUID LIB FIX?

that should take care of it
The Following User Says Thank You to policepunkz For This Useful Post:
Crosseyes (05-24-2008)
Old 05-24-2008, 12:40 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iTouch | 1.1.3 | Broken
Operating System: Windoze XP

K I'll try that...but there's three. Who should I get it from, BigBoss or iFortner? i've been screwed over too many times by duplicates like this...j

EditZ: NVM, I just went with Bigboss's, and not only is Customize working but...everything else is working better than it was before. TYVM, but you think they'd have the LIB fix on the front page somewhere. I mean something so necessary being so discreet? Doesn't make much sense....

Last edited by Crosseyes : 05-24-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:49 AM

Well suggest it to him instead of assuming in your title that he doesn't care
Old 05-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 jailbroken
Operating System: iBook G4

you're welcome (:

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion