HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Discussion regarding Native iPhone and iPod Touch apps.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 11:05 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4 jailbreaked
Operating System: xp
touchpad pro not working..it says connection could not be made to vnc my ip port 5900

i am having this problem since the last 5 days ...its not working at all. i have followed all the instructions on touchpad pro site ....but still the error has not vanished ... ... help guys

it gives - connection failed

connection could not be made to VNC server 192.***.*.*** port 5900
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:25 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I'm having the same problem with my media center, its running the Windows Firewall, I opened up ports 5900 and 6000 and it is still not working. The only way for me to connect is if I have the firewall turned off. Give that a try and see if it works, that way you know what the problem is.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4
Operating System: Windows XP

touchpro is fun all and but is it worth it to pay i think $20 for the full version???
Old 06-03-2008, 12:25 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

You need to direct it to the computers "true" IP address in some cases, not the one the router assigns it.
You can use IP Chicken to find out your IP.
Also, leave the port number out when you set up TPP on your iPhone.
It should auto set up itself.

If you are sing TightVNC, hovering over the taskbar icon will show you th IP its broadcasting.
If its not the one from IP Chicken, try both.

Good luck
Old 06-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Green Apple

my touchpad pro used to work without any problem.. but now it gives me this warning.. "Zlib inflate error: invalid stored block lenghts"... Any advise guys? im using a macbook pro & touchpad used to work for me.. what could be the problem.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:33 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4 jailbreaked
Operating System: xp
everything is working now

First: i had two firewall installed on my pc..i dassabled the windows firewall ..and i thought that touchpad pro will work good .:but it gave thaterror .then later i came to know about my second 3rd party firewall ..when i disabled that ..touchpad is working flawlessly .. So the conclusion is that ..u can check if there is another firewall installed other than the inbuilt ones ...so always check for other firewall installed ane close it ..everything will work great
Old 06-05-2008, 04:56 PM
What's Jailbreak?

After u Install VNC and u start setting up touchpro what is the password u enter in the password field under name and adress? I tried adding my own on VNC but it goes back to default
Old 06-05-2008, 08:38 PM
What's Jailbreak?

coolbeer1990 , im glad you got your app working, but now i have ran into a problem!!

My problem is connecting to my pc through "Connect From Anywhere". i think i have followed all the steps from , opening a no-ip ,tightvnc server running, check my ports by visiting Open Port Check Tool ,and forwarding port 5900 to my VNC server.
Yet i haven't been able to Connect
to my home computer from a different network.down below are some screen shots from my pc and iphone.

O.s: Windows Xp
Router:Linksys WRT54GS

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion