HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Discussion regarding Native iPhone and iPod Touch apps.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 04:26 AM
What's Jailbreak?

ATTENTION PLEASE-Remind Me App.

Hi all 1st.I installed remind me app. from native installer to my iphone.Then my phone is down.I cant do anything on it;opens then closes.Any button does not work on it.Only works itself.So i cant enter to menu to uninstall the app.What can i do for this case.Thank u for ur answer...
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:12 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Same thing happened here...actually i had downloaded it one day ago...and then it started acting up when it updated. It will not let you disable it on its configuration screen. I am trying to uninstall it, but it locks up the installer app

after messing with it the whole day, i finally got it running....what a pain in the keester

Last edited by rambus : 06-04-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-05-2008, 05:46 AM
Green Apple

Same thing happened to me last night. The initial install of the app went ok but last night there was an update which totally messed things up. My only option was to pwn it once again which solved the problem. The developer really needs to address this issue with the update!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:52 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Yea I am at work and downloaded it now my phone is jacked until 12 hours when I get home. Thanks alot to the idiot who made this app.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:03 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Itouch, 1.1.4 jailbroken
Operating System: Windows but i pretend it's Leopard
Send a message via MSN to exekias Send a message via Skype? to exekias
hey be fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuhri View Post
Yea I am at work and downloaded it now my phone is jacked until 12 hours when I get home. Thanks alot to the idiot who made this app.
hey you downloaded it at your own risk, dont blame the developer, you took this risk when you jailbroke it, if theres any one to blame it should be you, have you ever got off you fat lazy *** to develop something in your free time so that other users can have its use for free?

dont be so idiotic

and its only in its early stages its only 1.0.2

oh and before you go blabbing off about any other apps, read the full describtion first before downloading, this app writes the info onto a .png image and displays it as a bground so if u ad read it you should have known that issues were going to occur, because it would have interveened with things like summerboard customize, settings

and if you were too nieve to backup your hacked and therefore unstable iphone/itouch then you deserve to get screwed over by a rogue app,

have some consideration before you start calling ppl idiots

NEXT!

Go one Youtube and search exekias

IF I HELPED WHY NOT THANK ME, ITS NOT LIKE I TAKE PART OF YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY HELP.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:05 AM
What's Jailbreak?

lol. Shut up. I know the risk but he is still dumb. So are you.

Anyways here is the fix.

[FIX] How to uninstall RemindYou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exekias View Post
hey you downloaded it at your own risk, dont blame the developer, you took this risk when you jailbroke it, if theres any one to blame it should be you, have you ever got off you fat lazy *** to develop something in your free time so that other users can have its use for free?

dont be so idiotic

and its only in its early stages its only 1.0.2

oh and before you go blabbing off about any other apps, read the full describtion first before downloading, this app writes the info onto a .png image and displays it as a bground so if u ad read it you should have known that issues were going to occur, because it would have interveened with things like summerboard customize, settings

and if you were too nieve to backup your hacked and therefore unstable iphone/itouch then you deserve to get screwed over by a rogue app,

have some consideration before you start calling ppl idiots

NEXT!

Also I could go make a free app easily if I used the method this guy did. Oh yea and why am I fat and lazy? I would like to think I am far from it. I play basketball 3 times a week, church softball 1 night and baseball on Sundays. I try to keep myself in shape but I guess since a "poor and ugly kid" told me I was fat and lazy I should listen.. k thanks.

Last edited by mizuhri : 06-05-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:23 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Datesch Mein Teil

Quote:
lol. Shut up. I know the risk but he is still dumb. So are you.

Anyways here is the fix.

[FIX] How to uninstall RemindYou.

Also I could go make a free app easily if I used the method this guy did. Oh yea and why am I fat and lazy? I would like to think I am far from it. I play basketball 3 times a week, church softball 1 night and baseball on Sundays. I try to keep myself in shape but I guess since a "poor and ugly kid" told me I was fat and lazy I should listen.. k thanks.

i love when idiots like u use lol even when its innapropriate,

He is not dumb, your just sour because what i said hurt you more and you are without your precious apple device until you re-pwn it,

listen to yourself, "I could go make a free app easily if I used the method this guy did."

you probbaly could, and if you were to, you would try your hardest, then you would post it, and ppl would admire it and want to use it because now you have to pay for inteliscreen, and then you get some bug reports so you attempt to fix them, and by accident you bugger up some iphones'

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL if you saw some person blidly slaging you off for TRYING, and the thing is, this person tried and you didnt, so you have no bases to abuse this persons work

and the fat and lazy comment is an expresseion used quite commonly in the western world, inlcuding the states which i can guess you are at atm but i could be wrong, the expression is just used to portray the laziness that is associated with narrow minded selfish ppl like yourself and the link is often made wen ppl of the pyschrographic nature tend to be obeise,

but i dont care how fat/thin you are, your probably the same weight as me ( im 18, 6"2 and weigh 69, are e in the ball park there), but the thing is, wen i said it you reacted badly which shows how rash and self consious you are which means one thing your a an invalid or a teenager, im guessing the latter,

your a teenager which is your only excuse for acting like a prik to this poor developer who is just trying to help us out

Ihr irational und es gibt keine Entschuldigung dafür

IF I HELPED WHY NOT THANK ME, ITS NOT LIKE I TAKE PART OF YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY HELP.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:38 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exekias View Post
i love when idiots like u use lol even when its innapropriate,

He is not dumb, your just sour because what i said hurt you more and you are without your precious apple device until you re-pwn it,

listen to yourself, "I could go make a free app easily if I used the method this guy did."

you probbaly could, and if you were to, you would try your hardest, then you would post it, and ppl would admire it and want to use it because now you have to pay for inteliscreen, and then you get some bug reports so you attempt to fix them, and by accident you bugger up some iphones'

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL if you saw some person blidly slaging you off for TRYING, and the thing is, this person tried and you didnt, so you have no bases to abuse this persons work

and the fat and lazy comment is an expresseion used quite commonly in the western world, inlcuding the states which i can guess you are at atm but i could be wrong, the expression is just used to portray the laziness that is associated with narrow minded selfish ppl like yourself and the link is often made wen ppl of the pyschrographic nature tend to be obeise,

but i dont care how fat/thin you are, your probably the same weight as me ( im 18, 6"2 and weigh 69, are e in the ball park there), but the thing is, wen i said it you reacted badly which shows how rash and self consious you are which means one thing your a an invalid or a teenager, im guessing the latter,

your a teenager which is your only excuse for acting like a prik to this poor developer who is just trying to help us out

Ihr irational und es gibt keine Entschuldigung dafür

lol <------- See what I did there.

lol was appropriate because I laughed. Anyways if you would of click the fix link I posted you would see that I fixed my iphone. I actually came back to this thread the first time to appologies for saying the dude was dumb because I was mad because it messed up my phone. When I got it fixed and came back to say that you had attacked me. So I will never say sorry to you. Which might be you since you care so much about this guy (Lovers?).

I don't expect an apology from you. Why did you right it in German? Honestly I think our fight is stupid. Unless you are the guy who mades this program you need to calm it down a little. I may be irrational but you are ignorant with you western world stereotype you bigget.

Last thing how is he trying to help us out? He is trying to make a dollar. He made something faulty which causes backlash. It happens. Its like a car dealership giving away cars and someone people as soon as they drive off it blows up and kills them. Then the dealer says hey its free he was just trying to help. You still have an obligation to test updates and such out. The guy is obviously not an idiot. He made a program that peaked peoples interest I should of said this guys judgement is dumb.. that better? I am just saying test before release.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:01 AM
What's Jailbreak?

where did u get this new found dignity

Quote:
lol <------- See what I did there.

lol was appropriate because I laughed. Anyways if you would of click the fix link I posted you would see that I fixed my iphone. I actually came back to this thread the first time to appologies for saying the dude was dumb because I was mad because it messed up my phone. When I got it fixed and came back to say that you had attacked me. So I will never say sorry to you. Which might be you since you care so much about this guy (Lovers?).

I don't expect an apology from you. Why did you right it in German? Honestly I think our fight is stupid. Unless you are the guy who mades this program you need to calm it down a little. I may be irrational but you are ignorant with you western world stereotype you bigget.

Last thing how is he trying to help us out? He is trying to make a dollar. He made something faulty which causes backlash. It happens. Its like a car dealership giving away cars and someone people as soon as they drive off it blows up and kills them. Then the dealer says hey its free he was just trying to help. You still have an obligation to test updates and such out. The guy is obviously not an idiot. He made a program that peaked peoples interest I should of said this guys judgement is dumb.. that better? I am just saying test before release.

yes like he intended it to dilliberatly go rong after he sukered u all in, i mean omg i must get the police, this man aint being fair and is releaseing buggy programs in an illegal community, whatever will you do?

no i do not no the guy but i would like to now, and shake his hand by bein one of the first ppl to spark the iphone app version of road rage,

this fight was to mearly distract me from my mountain of study im procrastinating agianst and you were a prime target, so by stereotyping my western world, that must mean you live in russia, africa or the middle east no?

and in no way am i ignorant, i am aware that would in no way come bak to a forum to apologise, i mean uv been a member over a year with little amount of posts it seems that u only post to exercise some rage, never to apologise, and in wat section did i demand an apology

i know your wrong and im not your counciler so therfore wat would i gain form you admiting it, btw your qiute fiesty for a religous person, it makes me glad i dropped such an outmoded belief system, and your the proof

and he is helping us out by creating a free app for th modding comunity its more that you or me hav done for the community,

oh and i enjoy writing things in languages because it annoys the hell out of the unilingual(you) try telling me that beeing multilingual is ignorant, well i got to jet, allow yourslef some time to apologise to "god" about ur behavior then i dare you to tell him he dont exist

adios
au revoir

Old 06-05-2008, 07:08 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I'm not religous I just play one on Tuesdays. I post when needed. I don't think I have posted any "rage" post on here before. How does it annoy me if I know German, English and Russian?

Ignorant.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:13 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

How is there a western or eastern part of the world, if its a sphere? Doesnt that make it never start, never end thus resulting in one continuous entity that has only the relative dirction, up, down, left, right

Point being, this thread is far from where it started lol just commenting...

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion