HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Discussion regarding Native iPhone and iPod Touch apps.

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 01:28 PM

Device + Firmware: iPhone 2.0
Operating System: OS X, Vista, Ubuntu
Send a message via AIM to DoerrFan
Warning: iPhone App Scam

This website is selling many free applications for $25, its a scam and don't buy from them, lets work on bringing them down, message them or whatever you want to do and tell them it isn't right to sell developers hard work that is free, well most of them.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:35 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

WTF! All those apps except a couple are free. We need to stop people like this. They don't know what the hell they are getting theirselves into..
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Developer

Device + Firmware: See Signature
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.4

firstly; we talked bout that page about 1 month ago...

second; there are a couple of threads on this already :P
Don't be afraid to DONATE!

iPhone 8GB pwned (MA712LL)
2.0.2 (5C1) - 04.05.04_G
3.9 BL (1.0.2 OTB)
Jailbroken + Activated + Unlocked (Pwnage 2.0.3)
Everything working
Old 07-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Green Apple

Sweet! $25 seems like a good deal.

I'm going to buy it, thanks for the tip DoerrFan!
Old 07-19-2008, 10:10 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: iPhone 3G White
Operating System: Mac OS X Leopard
Send a message via AIM to Chase817

i hate it when people do that! it pisses me off!
Old 07-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 8GB + FW: 2.0
Operating System: Mac OS X - Leopard 10.5.4

This guy is a complete a$$ hole! He also runs - iphoneunlocking.org.uk and charges £22.99 for ziphone 2.5 or whatever... the release in feb2008, and also links to blogs etc... ALL THIS INFO IS FREE if one searches the web..

And furthermore, he is so dumb that he hasn't even got his own security on authorizing individual generated url's that are encrypted to the buyers e-mail address.. i.e. hidden link that can be viewed once only.

So here is the BUY NOW PRICE > IPhone Unlocking - Unlock Your Iphone Today!

What a complete fraudster!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kargod View Post
Sweet! $25 seems like a good deal.

I'm going to buy it, thanks for the tip DoerrFan!
LOL funny post... most likely you'll end up getting a text file saying open installer and add the following sources

Last edited by Jazz2k8; 07-19-2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Green Apple

Update:
I just bought the pack and it actually has some added bonus features that definitely make it worth it:

1) [Mock] copy/paste - adds a notes page at the bottom of Safari that creates an editable snapshot of the text on the screen.
2) EZ Sync - allows you to easily transfer music from the iPhone back to somebody else's computer. It won't work for your own computer for some reason, but will work on your friends' computers... (according to the developer, there is a bug/safeguard in iTunes that causes the imported library to overwrite the existing iTunes library if they came from the same source -- I don't really know what that means)
3) "Toast" mode - causes the exterior surface of the iPhone unit to be heated (warning: this may take up to 15 minutes) to 300 degrees, which easily allows you to use it to make toast, bake pies or even start fires in the remotest parts of the California dry forests (Tip: use the nifty "location aware" featureto remember exactly where you made toast, baked pies, or set fires)
Old 07-19-2008, 11:46 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kargod View Post
Update:
I just bought the pack and it actually has some added bonus features that definitely make it worth it:

1) [Mock] copy/paste - adds a notes page at the bottom of Safari that creates an editable snapshot of the text on the screen.
2) EZ Sync - allows you to easily transfer music from the iPhone back to somebody else's computer. It won't work for your own computer for some reason, but will work on your friends' computers... (according to the developer, there is a bug/safeguard in iTunes that causes the imported library to overwrite the existing iTunes library if they came from the same source -- I don't really know what that means)
3) "Toast" mode - causes the exterior surface of the iPhone unit to be heated (warning: this may take up to 15 minutes) to 300 degrees, which easily allows you to use it to make toast, bake pies or even start fires in the remotest parts of the California dry forests (Tip: use the nifty "location aware" featureto remember exactly where you made toast, baked pies, or set fires)
man you got ripped off!
1) this has been out for a while. you can copy and paste stuff from websites to your email and its free
2) there are so many free apps on the web that can do that. downloads.com has plenty.
3) my ifone does that out of the box. my face got burned because of this feature. its kinda cool but painful u know?

but it was all free! if i were u, i would as for a refund! my 2 cents
Old 07-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone - 2.0.1 - T-Mobile
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.2

lol how could anyone say this is "Worth it"