HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Skins / Themes Launches Made a new skin / theme? Want to share it? Post here. Grab Our New Skins / Themes Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 02:44 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Vista Bliss Theme w/ Video Wallpaper...

Click on the link below to view the theme in action and though it's rediculous taking video capture of your phone it's the only way to show it.

http://doreen.teknidermy.com/vids/vistabliss.MPG

I tried to take a static ss but you obviously loose the video and it appears to be Black. but here is a static ss of the theme and also the background you will use as your Category bg for the Start Menu button...

*Updated file 5.7.08* I added a folder inside w/ "Blank icon Templates" so you can design your own SideBars and Bottom Dock icons. Also edited the original images alittle more.

Download at: http://doreen.teknidermy.com/iphonet...BlissFiles.zip or http://doreen.teknidermy.com/iphonet...BlissFiles.rar

For those of you that are perfectionist this is as good as I can get it the SideBar is very difficult to align w/ the bottom dock so you can see by the new static ss w/ the "Blue Background" now I got things looking alittle better (or as good as it will get from me I should say) Course when you are using various videos as your bg you will not see any seams at all. Also I'm attaching the matching "Weather BG's" I made to go along w/ this theme.

I was not planning on releasing this due to the fact I got the inspiration from this theme over here at VistaPerfection and the set up is alil complex for some but I posted a few ss's around and rec'd several request for it so I decided to share it however "you" will need to have some knowledge of the apps and how to use them to set this up right.

If you want to swap out the launchers on the SideBar or bottom dock for Web based Gadgets instead of the iPhone's default programs then you need to change the names of the icon images to "icon.png" and drop each one of them into the appropriate "Web Clip" directories which should be located at:
var/Mobile/Library/WebClips

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Doreen : 05-10-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:
gavko (05-03-2008), remedee (05-05-2008)
Old 05-01-2008, 04:27 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 8gb + 1.1.4 Unlocked
Operating System: Too many to name...

That's really sick and I'm definitely going to be waiting on this...
Old 05-01-2008, 08:18 PM

Thanks neoviperx

I'm trying to park the file somewhere "I" have better control over cuz if I upload it over here on the site everytime I need to update the file ppl have to re-await moderation each time (and I tend to have to update a few times before I get things right)

Also I will be updating the file w/ either a black or chrome dock when I do v2 of this theme for you guys so I'm trying to save the templates and do this right. Just check back around Saturday the link for d/l will be posted "here".
Old 05-01-2008, 08:25 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 iPhone unlocked to T-Mobile
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit

Hey Doreen, looks sweet as always, just a quick question. The Minimize and Maximize buttons on the top right, is there a way to use those in conjuction with taskbar notifier? In other words, it seems as if its a static image, which would place any notifications in the back of the image, is there a way to have those images to show up as the taskbar notifier images instead of them loading behind?
- iPhone 8 Gig - 1.1.4 w/ Google Maps Locate Me WORKING -Modded + Unlocked to T-Mobile + MyFaves Plan & BlackBerry Total Internet Plan. (Ha, never had a blackberry or an MyFaves compatible phone. LOL!)
- T-Mobile MDA - Unlocked + WM6
- XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
- XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
- Dell Inspiron 1521 - Vista Ultimate + VMware
running Windows XP and Mac OS X (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
Old 05-01-2008, 08:56 PM

Hi SiLeNtKiLLa! (you always make my fingers get a good workout typing your name) hehe

Actually that particular Statusbar in that ss is from that other theme and it's (1) image only however if you used a "Solid" bar w/ no buttons on top as a Statusbar then chopped the other buttons up to make the individual notify images and named them appropriately and toss them all into the "SpringBoard" directory (if I remember correctly that is where they go right?) Thennn I think it would work. Sorry I don't use that but where there is a will there always is a way. =)
Old 05-01-2008, 09:05 PM

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16GB OTB 1.1.3 -> 1.1.4 j/a/u
Operating System: Windows Vista Home
Send a message via Skype? to gavko

nice work man. any chance to get my hands on the vwallpaper u have? im using vista perfection and your vwallpaper would go nice with it too.thanks in advance
Old 05-01-2008, 09:18 PM

I made my vWall from pulling an .avi out of a screensaver and used a trial vid converter. I don't have the files ready yet to upload for d/l but you can use this persons version of the same file over here at http://vwallpapers.com/
until I wrap my files up however the prob w/ this one is that it seems to have a faster loop than the one I made off the .scr file so it jumps and the developer of vWall is currently trying to fix the loop issue.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:25 AM

thanks man. i have that for couple days. cant wait for your version with side bar for gadgets. thanks again thou.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:32 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 iPhone unlocked to T-Mobile
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavko View Post
thanks man. i have that for couple days. cant wait for your version with side bar for gadgets. thanks again thou.
Tha man is a female.... LOL!
- iPhone 8 Gig - 1.1.4 w/ Google Maps Locate Me WORKING -Modded + Unlocked to T-Mobile + MyFaves Plan & BlackBerry Total Internet Plan. (Ha, never had a blackberry or an MyFaves compatible phone. LOL!)
- T-Mobile MDA - Unlocked + WM6
- XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
- XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
- Dell Inspiron 1521 - Vista Ultimate + VMware
running Windows XP and Mac OS X (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
Old 05-02-2008, 07:38 PM

Not a problem happens all the time on the internet (so don't worry about it) "I" would only be veryyy concerned it if happened to me in real life. hehe
I'll be posting the file tomorrow for sures now okay. sorry for the delay but hopefully it will be worth the wait...
Old 05-02-2008, 10:34 PM

lol. sorry about that. never know like u said but niiice to have girl here and niiice that im waiting for goods from her keep up the good work missy :*
Old 05-03-2008, 10:41 AM

File posted on top...
Old 05-03-2008, 02:06 PM

Download showing as incomplete when I attemt to rar or open it... would love to get my hands on this theme though...excellent job.

Also do you plan on adding this to the customize 2.0 themes?

Last edited by ripped53 : 05-03-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2008, 03:28 PM

Were you able to get the theme? Or is my file messed up? As to your question no I'm not planning on adding this theme to Customize sorry.

Last edited by Doreen : 05-03-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:42 PM

unable to get it the file appears to be incomplete.
The Following User Says Thank You to ripped53 For This Useful Post:
da0ne83 (05-07-2008)

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches