HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Skins / Themes Launches Made a new skin / theme? Want to share it? Post here. Grab Our New Skins / Themes Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
What's Jailbreak?

"Sorry you fail" sorry your'e an *******. I figured it out.

I had trouble with the rar file because i didnt have a program to unzip them. But i figured that out so, no longer need help with that. I have learned a tremendous amount of information from these forums and thank everyone that has positively contributed to them. Their is truly a great bunch of people here. Excluding the know it all with his 45 posts, who's only help was sorry you fail. Like i said above what i think of him

Last edited by wil : 04-18-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
ssh into your phone and go to var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat1Images &var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat2Images
i'm not really good at this but would i need to create new folders?
Old 04-20-2008, 04:34 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

you would need to have customize installed for a start.

to just replace the sms bubbles via ssh they are located at:

/Applications/MobileSMS/

replace:

Balloon_1.png
and
Balloon_2.png

with the downloaded ones of your choice.

remember to back the originals up, as the novelty of the family guy ones rub off after a day or so.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil View Post
"Sorry you fail" sorry your'e an *******. I figured it out.

I had trouble with the rar file because i didnt have a program to unzip them. But i figured that out so, no longer need help with that. I have learned a tremendous amount of information from these forums and thank everyone that has positively contributed to them. Their is truly a great bunch of people here. Excluding the know it all with his 45 posts, who's only help was sorry you fail. Like i said above what i think of him
Dude - rather than asking a question asked too many times and taking away from the discussion on the actual images, use the search button, or go to the bar at the top of the website that says "Guides" and click it.

It's not my fault you have no etiquette and spam the boards with newbie posts.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Green Apple

I got it to work... I really like family guy so I'm gonna leave it under the CUSTOMIZE folders.. thanks for the help. :thumbs:
Old 04-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Green Apple

can anyone recreate the calvin and hobbes bubbles but with the default glossy green and blue balloons plz? TIA
Old 04-24-2008, 08:03 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Hi fistikal,

go to www.iphoneskinning.com and type dilbert sms in the search area. You will be directed to the samples and below the page will be the zip file for dilbert or calvin & hobbes. (i like Dilbert better)
Old 04-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpt View Post
Hi fistikal,

go to www.iphoneskinning.com and type dilbert sms in the search area. You will be directed to the samples and below the page will be the zip file for dilbert or calvin & hobbes. (i like Dilbert better)
thanks for the response..but i know how to find those original sms comic icons..but what i was asking is if someone can recreate the calvin and hobbes ones but with the default glossy style balloons..the green gloss and blue gloss in particular..TIA
Old 05-17-2008, 11:32 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 8gb Iphone F/W 1.1.4
Operating System: microsoft Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
ssh into your phone and go to var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat1Images &var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat2Images

I went & connected to ssh and after i went to customize folder i didnt find da Chat1Images anything wrong wit my phone???

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches