HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > News
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News What's the latest news? Check it out here. Grab Our News RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 12:24 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzuke51 View Post
i got a problem here. im on 1.1.1 firmware, iphone. yah i know bt i dont like to update since my lock button is crap. literally. i cant press it anymore. anyway. i installed this app no problem and when i import music, i can find them but the list is messed up in the songs section of the i found one song stariting with h in the letter i section. and so on. you see the pattern. is there anyway to fix this w/o syncing? is anyone else experiencing this problem?
where it added my song (started with B) it shifted the last song in my "B" section to the C section, very weird.
and syncing deleted the song altogether
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:33 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 jailbroken

k well.. as much as I'd love to d/l FW changer and go back and forth for this app, it'd be much appreciated for the dev to come up with sometime of fix..seems like everyone on 1.1.3/4 is having a problem..c'mon, how about a lil help!!
Old Today, 07:48 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I have the same problem. When I sync with iTunes it wipes out all the songs I downloaded. So I am to assume the only way to transfer your downloaded songs is to ssh them to your hard drive BEFORE you sync your iphone? If so, that kinda sucks.
Old Today, 08:01 AM
Green Apple

im still waiting, i gave up after doing all the different tasks, now it's in the devs hands, whenever he makes it, ill be there waiting, hahaha
Today, 01:15 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Is there a way to change the location where the app downloads to??

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > News