Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

How to add weather widget to homescreen

• 09-05-2008 | 09:40 PM
  • CyberGreg's Avatar CyberGreg Posts: 1,036
  • For anyone still struggling with this... I've added a Weather widget theme and configuration utility to WbApp. THREAD HERE

Last edited by CyberGreg; Yesterday at 06:06 AM.
  • Yesterday | 07:46 AM
  • netuser's Avatar netuser Posts: 216
  • Quote de liverpool
    It has been working on mine one and also you are able to customize whatever you would like to see by editing css. that's awesome.
    Hello,

Can you mind sharing yout theme ? what is the name of this theme ?

thank a lot
  • Yesterday | 10:39 AM
  • desucca Posts: 8
  • I followed the directions to the letter, configured the file making sure to set what you mention, even setting exactly what you have for settings, I uploaded it to the correct folder and made sure permissions were correct, then enabled it in winterboard and even powered the phone off/on but nothing shows up at all?

I've disabled most other things in winterboard except some colored sms balloons and a different battery icon, and I've got the 5 icon dock enabled, could this be the issue?

*removed five icon dock and restarted springboard, still no go*

*without reading 20 pages of comments to see if someone else already mentioned this I'll note for the stoners like me out there, don't xfer the ENTIRE weatherwidget.theme folder that contains the '__MACOSX' and 'WeatherWidget.theme' folders, JUST xfer 'WeatherWidget.theme' folder INSIDE THE MAIN 'WeatherWidget.theme' folder*

Last edited by desucca; Yesterday at 10:59 AM.
  • Yesterday | 11:05 AM
  • the_opn Posts: 8
  • Still having problems :'(
  • Yesterday | 05:05 PM
  • gafu Posts: 20
  • the_opn,go back to page 12-13-14 and get the codes from there.Good luck
  • Yesterday | 11:26 PM
  • maz's Avatar maz Posts: 151
  • Quote de gtthomas4
    great work on this, is there a way to put 2 cities in the widget right on top of each other?

or is it possible to get the originalBubble to go on the left side of the screen?
    I have the same question: "Is there a way to put 2 cities in the widget right beside each other?????"
    ANYONE???
  • Today | 12:21 AM
  • marcoiac Posts: 40
  • While the weather widget is really cute, it's not highly informative. I mean, I know what kind of weather I got right now. It would be useful to get info at a glance about tomorrow's forecast (and possibly the day after tomorrow). Of course, a tricky issue is how to display all this info. I think that persichini's version is potentially the best (but not necessarily the only feasible one). One could display temp and tiny icon for today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow over the transparent weather icon.

It would be nice to be able to do add this feature to the weather widget (or maybe it's already there and I did not notice?)
Return to Top