HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OS Apps and Development This forum is for development discussion of apps/programs being built for the OS side (OS X, Windows, etc) to interact with your iPhone.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 06:14 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Send a message via AIM to billchase2

still waiting on a mac version, however, i installed this on my PC and am backing up my apps now! i'm very excited about this! this will make my next restore much less painful!

i just found this too... different dev but it seems to do the same thing for mac:
http://ibackup.up.to/

UPDATE: HELP!

my next restore may be sooner than planned! after backing up using ibackup on my pc... i connected my iphone back to my mac (to charge it) and itunes popped up, wanting me to "set up my iphone"! it says it was previously synced to this computer (duh) and wants me to restore from my last backup (which was yesterday). what the heck?? how do i fix this?

another update: i just realized that all my music/videos/ringtones are gone... looks like this "backup" screwed up my phone. great. time to restore.

Last edited by billchase2 : 05-20-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development