HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OS Apps and Development This forum is for development discussion of apps/programs being built for the OS side (OS X, Windows, etc) to interact with your iPhone.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone v1.1.2 w/ 3.9 BL
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate

thanx man for the info. i manually installed afc2 on my iphone 1.1.2 and problem solved!! iphonebrowser's kicking again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
The most likely reason is that your phone does not have the afc2 service installed.

There are some posts in the File Mods section on doing this manually. Erica Sadun also posted some instructions here:
http://ericasadun.com/?p=25

There is an installer fix for 1.1.3, but I am not sure it would work properly on 1.1.2 (may break phone so don't install it).
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:12 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: windows xp sp 2
Send a message via AIM to ayanami22

hey hey

im runnin 1.1.4 and i installed a dialer png however, the #'s are not copying, so i have the delete # and add # showing up as the new icons and the dialer is still the old png

any ideas??

thanks in advance

cj
Old 06-08-2008, 04:11 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: windows xp

i installed iphone browser 1.50 from the download section and it syncs to my iphone but when i try to go to summerboard it tells me it cant find the path and asks if i successfully jailbroke my phone. (which i have) dont know what to do
Old 06-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Developer

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3
Operating System: Windows XP

The old (release) version of iPhone still uses the pre-1.1.3 firmware paths for the built-in shortcuts.

Either browse to the location manually (/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard) or download the test version 1.60 from the test thread in this forum and use that.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development