HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OS Apps and Development This forum is for development discussion of apps/programs being built for the OS side (OS X, Windows, etc) to interact with your iPhone.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 04:37 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Is it possible to change the language on the program somehow!?
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:18 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone v1.1.2 w/ 3.9 BL
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate

used to use the early version of pc suite eng. but the new version is really amazing. there isny anything it cant do. made my work of syncing music, videos and photos so much easier. i can just copy paste any music file, make any playlist right in this program without opening itunes. the task of putting ringtones and UI sounds is like a breeze now.

Really really amazing. kudos & respect to the developers.
Old Today, 05:55 PM
What's Jailbreak?

How do I uninstall this? I can only get it working after restarting my ipod touch 3 times, every time I try. It disables itunes... :|
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development