HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OS Apps and Development This forum is for development discussion of apps/programs being built for the OS side (OS X, Windows, etc) to interact with your iPhone.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Green Apple

mewa

Last edited by seungki : 05-07-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:41 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I have a jailbroken ipod and summerboard, all the necessary requirements,
Experience being... Noob. and i have a hotmail account and AIM but i never use it but i could if you wanted. im running jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone and osx 10.4 and windows XP. Looks like a great program and id really like to help out as much as i can. hotmail account- phreakery@hotmail.com and i have winscp.
Errr yeah it seems testing is over, but im really applying for a username and password for the site to download said program.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Developer

Device + Firmware: 16G Unlk MyFW
Operating System: LINPCMAC
Send a message via AIM to bklynjava Send a message via MSN to bklynjava Send a message via Yahoo to bklynjava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreakery View Post
I have a jailbroken ipod and summerboard, all the necessary requirements,
Experience being... Noob. and i have a hotmail account and AIM but i never use it but i could if you wanted. im running jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone and osx 10.4 and windows XP. Looks like a great program and id really like to help out as much as i can. hotmail account- phreakery@hotmail.com and i have winscp.
Errr yeah it seems testing is over, but im really applying for a username and password for the site to download said program.
There's a link for the (username and password) on http://www.ithemeit.com
Old 04-05-2008, 01:52 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Aight thanks.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:35 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Why release this for a piece of crap pc?
Old 04-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to bklynjava Send a message via MSN to bklynjava Send a message via Yahoo to bklynjava

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
Why release this for a piece of crap pc?
Why not help port it over to mac instead of making negative comments?

If you can code like you crap then it should be simple.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:41 PM
What's Jailbreak?

um your site sent me ausername and password but it only worked for myiphoneforums.... should the same one work for ithemeit or should i wait for something else to happen?
Old 04-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreakery View Post
um your site sent me ausername and password but it only worked for myiphoneforums.... should the same one work for ithemeit or should i wait for something else to happen?
You have to wait till the admin sends you one.

Be sure to send the request via PM on MIF.

Last edited by bklynjava : 04-05-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:13 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

I have a jail broken(ziphone) 1.1.4 OTB using a 2.0GHz core 2 duo processor, 2Gb of ram, I think..........I haven't looked at the spec in a while. My phone a just about evry dang app u can think of.

Anyway..... Are we not suppose to leave comments about the program in this thread....... I've tried it and I like it. It appears to be identical to themebuilder except of course u use it on your PC. A few things I've noticed are:1)it doesn't save the icons, backgrounds, and docks that I add to it, 2) it didnt send the theme directly to my iPhone when I hit the button, 3) registration process is rather lengthy for an app that could just be downloaded from the website, and 4) it takes a while for the program to load ( does it connect to the web before it begins?.

All in all its a good program for developing themes. I was under the misconception that it would allow you to make your own icons , or at least come with a large selection of icons, backgrounds,docks, and status bars, but you have to already have your own for it to have a significant selection.

Thanks to the developer. I'm sure this is still a program in the development phase and I'm looking forward to updates.

Last edited by ripped53 : 04-06-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:58 AM
Green Apple

wow this is gnna be long
Bought at 1.0.2 and unlocked/jailbroke
Virginized it old school style wid putty (not using installer and installing "the virginizer")
Updated to 1.1.1 unlocked/jailbroke
Updated to 1.1.2 unlocked/jailbroke
Nate true upgrade to 1.1.3
Dev team upgrade to 1.1.3
Restore to 1.1.3 and use ziphone
Friend Ran ziphone when fone wasnt plugged in.. never ended the process and fone got forced into a BSD error loop> fixed it by goin into dfu and ****....
Restored to 1.1.4 and ziphoned
Pwned 1.1.4>pwned 2.0 but it sucked> pwned 1.1.4

Jailbroken and summerboard
PC - vista and xp, And Mac- leopard
.net framework installed
Experience: 2
Yahoo Messenger: raghav.verma9
i have ssh and noe how to use it..
Old 04-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
I have a jail broken(ziphone) 1.1.4 OTB using a 2.0GHz core 2 duo processor, 2Gb of ram, I think..........I haven't looked at the spec in a while. My phone a just about evry dang app u can think of.

Anyway..... Are we not suppose to leave comments about the program in this thread....... I've tried it and I like it. It appears to be identical to themebuilder except of course u use it on your PC. A few things I've noticed are:1)it doesn't save the icons, backgrounds, and docks that I add to it, 2) it didnt send the theme directly to my iPhone when I hit the button, 3) registration process is rather lengthy for an app that could just be downloaded from the website, and 4) it takes a while for the program to load ( does it connect to the web before it begins?.

All in all its a good program for developing themes. I was under the misconception that it would allow you to make your own icons , or at least come with a large selection of icons, backgrounds,docks, and status bars, but you have to already have your own for it to have a significant selection.

Thanks to the developer. I'm sure this is still a program in the development phase and I'm looking forward to updates.
This thread was for the beta of ithemeit any comments regarding the functions and capabilities of the app are always good to help with the development.

As far as making icons and backgrounds I have another app I developed called iTools that makes instant icons and backgrounds from any images for the iphone I may incorporate the image creator and converter into iThemeit.

Saving the icons, backgrounds and dock images is what it does -- The theme created is saved to the themes folder and to the iPhone.

If there is a problem please check these locations

On PC = c:\program files\ithemeit.com\ithemeit\themes

On iPhone = /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

The themes should load perfectly if your using summerboard and all paths are correct.

Just check SMBPrefs and you should see your theme.

Otherwise you may have to run the summerboard fix.

It would be pointless to add loads of icons and images to the program as it would just make for a larger download -- plus every theme a user creates will be saved to the themes folder.

Last but Not least thank you and yes it is still under development with some real nice features to come.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:28 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I request a username/pw a few days ago and still have yet to recieve anything. Is beta testing done now? I have a jailbroken 1.1.4 . Net vista smb I have all the requirements thanks in advance
Old 04-08-2008, 09:37 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Hey bklynjava its been a week now and i sign up at myiphoneforums and i havn't received anything username and password for the ithemeit are they gonna sent it here or at my email - kaschew89@yahoo.com

Please let me know.. Thank you
Old 04-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragndoor94 View Post
I request a username/pw a few days ago and still have yet to recieve anything. Is beta testing done now? I have a jailbroken 1.1.4 . Net vista smb I have all the requirements thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaschew89 View Post
Hey bklynjava its been a week now and i sign up at myiphoneforums and i havn't received anything username and password for the ithemeit are they gonna sent it here or at my email - kaschew89@yahoo.com

Please let me know.. Thank you
You can download it directly here http://ithemeit.com/word/ithemeit

Enjoy Everyone.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:32 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Windows XP
jailbroken activate unlock iphone version 1.1.1 - 1.1.4
repaitred dead phone that was unable to switch on
upgraded 1.0.2 to 1.1.3 & 1.1.4
winscp
custom ringtones
custom icons and wallpapers in existing themes
jailbroken activate unlock UK iphone also without AT&T sim card
n no of software with 7 pages on spring board capacity of 80 icons full

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS Apps and Development