HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS X Specific Modding Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OS X Specific Modding Discussion Any modding questions which are specific to OS X should be posted here.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 09:02 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 17macbook pro laptop
Operating System: os i think
Send a message via AIM to dirtyz Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyz
STUCK- Bought Brand NEW Iphone 2/19/08 NEED HELP unlocking!! Running MACBOOK PRO

Alright I checked my itunes its 7.6 already
The phone I have is new whenever I turn it on it shows to connect to itunes with the itunes logo not the earth like before.. I believe this phone already has the 1.1.3 Im not too sure..
I tried the old unlock trick from my previous Iphone where you hit *#301# at first it didnt work when i put it on hold but i got it to get into the contacts screen finally after messing around for a few mins. I put in the prefs got into it put the wifi on and never autolock. then it says under the 2nd url put i.unlock.no and it takes me to a sight then say tap here to unlock iphone and its suppose to work but it never restarts my phone. Then I tried ziphone and it doesnt do anything either. Anyone have an instant messenger or some way for me to get ahold u lol im getting frustrated..
aim - spooncrx1
yahoo - jdmracer03

I believe the phone was made in week 52 from the serial # so winever I run ziphone it just runs its then quits.
I believe i read on this site
If you're week 43 or 44 and up, you will need to check further by installing HW Info from Installer???
But I cant even get to the installer the phone is locked. What is hw info? please help I have the newest iphone running it on my "macbook pro".. Thanks

I hear go to the command prompt which is where on the computer? I must be retarded cause I cant find it.. All I did was download the application ziphone and there is nothing you can do but hit the free your iphone.. then 2 secs later it says done.. Where do I type in "ziphone -j" ?
Is this new iphone unlockable? Ive been reading around and cant figure it out I know its not rocket science lol...
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:34 PM
What's Jailbreak?

if you are running leopard, get the ziphone os x gui installer.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Another alternative could be.
Independence: http://code.google.com/p/independence/

I believe 1.4 beta works with 1.1.3.

Not tried it myself, Ziphone worked for me.

SMG
The Following User Says Thank You to SMG For This Useful Post:
dirtyz (02-22-2008)
Old 02-22-2008, 05:47 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 17macbook pro laptop
Operating System: os i think
Send a message via AIM to dirtyz Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyz

I ran the phone on windows and it was easy for some reason I couldnt get it on the mac i dunno why. But thanks for the info and help mines running perrrfect
Old 02-26-2008, 08:27 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4

http://ijailbreak.com/

That's the program I used and it worked like a charm.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > OS X Specific Modding Discussion